Accidental Meeting [Chapter 1]

[I'm regretting everything]

       A half back half white haired boy could be seen eating his lunch on a bench near at a fountain at Hope's Peak Academy. A few minutes later, a girl with half pink half white hair would run over to the bench the boy was and sat down next to him. The girl was trying to catch her breath and placed her lunch next to her.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! I *huff* was just helping some of our *huff* classmates with some stuff." She told the boy who now had an annoyed expression.

"Yeah yeah, just be quiet Monomi, I'm trying to eat in peace here!" Shouted the boy at her as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

"...You're still so mean to me for no reason Monokuma..." Monomi said with a sad tone while. taking a bite out of her own sandwich. The two siblings ate in silence for a while, before Monomi spoke up again.

"Hey Monokuma, I have to go early today.."

"You're going to help some brat that can't do anything themselves sot hey rely on their little class rep?" He asked.

"Don't be rude now! Amy probably needs my help for something really important, and like the good classmate I am I will help her!" She replied.

Monokuma sighed. "You can always decline, they may use you to try and cause some trouble. Though they should've asked me instead if that was the case, I'm much more fit for that job haha!"

"I promise I won't get into any trouble, and don't YOU go causing any trouble mister." She stood and waved goodbye before she started walking away.

       Now Monokuma was all alone. He sat there for a few more minutes before he stood up and started walking to his dorm. Class wouldn't start until 20 more minutes, and he wouldn't go to class if he wanted to but his sister insisted he should go. His walk to his dorm was quiet, everyone else was doing their own thing after all. Suddenly, someone bumped into him, making him fall on his butt.

"Ow ow ow OW! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" Monokuma shouted angrily to whoever had bumped into him.

"Hehe...sorry there, I was kind of in a rush. Here, let me help you up." The person extanded their hand towards Monokuma, before having it swatted away by Monokuma.

"I don't need your help!" He stood up by himself and fixed his uniform a bit.

"I was just trying to be nice...I did make you fell after all. Oh wait, aren't you that despair dude in class?" The stranger asked.

       Monokuma looked at the stranger with a confused look. He had shoulder length messy hair and bright green eyes...ah, Sonic, SHSL Athlete. He's usually one of the loud kids in class, but he's nice to everyone as far as he's seen. He also always has his jacket tied on his waist, though it makes him stand out a bit more. Sits in the front of the class with Amy, who's supposedly his friend.

"Yeah yeah. I'm Monokuma! That despair dude in your class who's suuuuuper evil!" He replied mockingly.

"Hey I didn't mean that in a rude way. I think it's a pretty cool talent, you also look a lot like Monomi!" Sonic chuckled.

"That's-That's because we're siblings! Now leave me alone, you already wasted most of the time I had left for lunch..." Monokuma demanded.

"Nope!" *Sonic grabbed Monokuma's hand and started leading him to class.* "We're walking to class together whether you like it or not! I've always wanted to get to know you better anyways Monokuma!"

       The walk there was quiet, Sonic expected that but it was quite awkward. He made a mental note to ask Monomi about Monokuma, well...if she had any time. Poor girl was busy for most of the time trying to help other people, he only ever saw her in class. He wondered how she completed all her work in time while being so busy...

"You can let go of my hand now, we're already here and you're dirtying my hands." Monokuma whispered angrily at him. Sonic quickly let go of his hand.

"Woops! Sorry there hehe...I just kind of got lost in thought there, let's go inside now!" He gently pushed Monokuma into the classroom and then entered.

----------------------------

I want to sleep and forget I ever wrote this.

5/16/21