roomates

y/n perspective
i had just recently moved in with lexie grey. she was my best friend and with are intern salary we need to save some money, so she decided to move in together. to be honest i loved living with her because she always clean up after her self, made coffee in the morning, and did the dishes. But it wasn't only that, she was very pretty and i had developed feelings for her for months. I always assumed she didn't feel the same way.

But this one night i was watching tv and she came out of her room in this  black crop topand  very short shorts. Her ass was super exposed and it turn me on a little. she came and sat next to me on the couch and said " uugghh i'm bored do you want to have a movie night and eat pizza" "yes ofc" i said quickly. I would do anything to hangout with her.

She ordered the pizza and we watched harry potter and the chamber of secrets. By the end of the movie i looked over and she was fast asleep. she looked so perfect sleeping she turned me on so much. my clit Started throbbing. I got up and went to my room. If i can't have sex with Lexie i can atleast dream about it.
i go in my room and  opened my drawer and grabbed my vibrator. i lay down on my bed and start teasing my clit. i slowly insert my vibrator and turn in on. " OOH LEXIE" i moan

lexie's pov
after watching harry potter and falling asleep i wake up hearing moans for y/n's room . i get up and run to y/n thinking she is in pain. But then i hear a moan following my name. this turned me on because i always had feelings for y/n she was so pretty and smelt so good. i realize her door was slightly opened. i walk in just a little and i see her on her bed moaning my name with her back arched. this made me so horny. I walk all the way in and say "do you need a hand?"

y/ns pov
i jumped up and my heart fell to my stomach.
"i'm so sorry lexie it just  were sleeping and and you looked so pretty  and i was horny and-"
"shut up" lexie  said lifting up her shirt "what are you doing" i said
" i'm horny your horny so let's just have sex" she said
" yeah ok" i said
she got on top off me straddling me and start kissing me. she lips were so soft and she tasted so good.
she started kissing down my neck "lay down and take of your  shirt " she said. i did exactly why she said. she kissed down my chest and sucking my nipples i let out a little moan . she kissed all the way down to my thighs leaving little hickeys everywhere she could. she spread my legs open and took off my sweat pant and and panties. she open my folds and licked my clit sending me in to shock. i let out a loud moan. she suck on my clit and inserted her tongue into my pussy. swirling it  around hitting all of my sweet spots "i- im g- going to c-cum"
"cum all over my tongue" she said
i few moments went by and i came and she swallowed it all. I flipped her on her back and she giggled i went in to my draw and follow out a strap on I put in on. I inserted it in to her and she moan "AHH Y/N" . I lifted her leg on to my shoulder and she kept moaning and whining. "OHHHH IM GOING TO CUM"  "do it you slut" i said as she reached her climax.  I rolled of her and we both fell asleep.

next

meredith greys