Chapter 1

Astrid P.O.V

Evening 6:30

" FATHER! " I said as i barged in to my Father's Office with documents in my left hand.

My Father looked at me with a calm expression as if he knew i would barged in to his office.

"Astrid sit down" My father told me.

"Father, what the heck is this?!" I shouted as i throw the documents that was in my left hand on the table.

The Documents:

* College Student Administration Form *

​Astrid Eloquence Smith

Aaron RHS Smith

Elijah van Smith

"Father, I know you want me to go to college, Sure i can go but i have to go with those idiots?!"
I said

"Astrid, As much as you hate it you to go to the same college as your brothers so they can protect you and for the last time they're your brothers they're not idiots" My Father told me

"Father, Why do i need protection I can fight with my own, And even if i want to go to the same school as my brothers i wont even last a week in that college those plastic bitches are going to suffocate me!" I said as i leave with a furious expression not wanting to hear my father's answer.

Leonardo P.O.V

I sigh as i watched my youngest leave my office,
Then i looked at the College Administration Form. Good thing Astrid only saw these documents not the "others documents" if i tell her she'll definitely run away from it or prevent in from happening, I sigh as i rubbed my temples.

Evening 8:30

Astrid P.O.V

I was reading a book and heard a knock at my door I put my book back to its bookshelf and opened the door. It was the maid she said dinner was ready so i walked down stairs as i saw my parents and brothers waiting for me.

After i greeted them Good Evening.

I sat down between my older brothers Jackson and Khalin.

Third Person P.O.V

After Eating Dinner My Father called Elijah, Aaron to his office.

"Father you called us?" says both elijah and aaron. Our Father look at us and said "Ah, Take a look at this" as he put down the College Administration Documents.

"This.." says Aaron with a weird and shock expression.

Elijah was getting impatient so he took the documents from Aaron's hands and has the same expression as Aaron.

After several seconds Aaron spoke

"College Administration?" he said

Leonardo looked at both his sons and nodded.

"You Three (Astrid, Aaron, Elijah) are going to college PHOENIX HIGH" Leonardo says

Elijah and Aaron both looked at eachother with a confused expression.

" I mean we can go to college but are you sure Astrid is going? " Elijah

"Yeah Father I agree to Elijah for this one" Aaron replied.

"I already know that both of you will be okay going to college but Astrid and you two needs to stay together because our enemies are cathing on to Astrid" Leonardo said.

Elijah and Aaron Frowned to their father's replys

"But if our enemies are cathing on to Astrid isn't it for the best if Astrid doesn't go to college and stay home with tons of guards?" Elijah says.

"Right Father if our enemies our cathing on to Astrid I also think its for the bes-" before Aaron can finished he was cut off.

"I know, But i want Astrid to look at the outside world I don't want her to be kept inside like i locked her from a castle" He said as he put his hand up saying you can leave.

Leonardo look at the two Silhouette's and sigh.

Then there was a phone ring it was an unknown number. Leonardo Took his phone and pressed it against to his ear while holding his coffee on the other hand. "Hello" He said.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! This is the First chapter i hope you readers liked this chapter, You Guys can also give me ideas and i can put it in the story Just Comment down below and vote and i will reply

o(〃^▽^〃)o