XX

Emily got woken by some screams in Olivia father's room. She got immediately and ran inside. Her aunt was back.

-Wow, you really sneaked past me just to come in here and yell at her?, scoffed Emily.

-No, I came to apologize., replied the aunt.

-Then why are you yelling?, wondered the younger brunette.

-Because she likes you!, yelled the woman.

-Ohhh, I see. Homophobia., chuckled Emily not fazed by the woman's yelling.

-It's a sin!, continued the woman.

-Mhm, so is lust, envy, pride and a lot more. You religious people should really pay more attention to your religion, if you're so into it. Now get out of here., said the brunette.

-She's my niece. I'm not going to abandon her. She has nowhere to go., replied the aunt.

-She's staying at my house. She's safe., continued Emily keeping her cool.

-This is not the last time you'll see of me., said the older woman as she walked past Emily.

Once she was outside, Emily was about to walk out again.

-Wait. Don't. I'm sorry for earlier. I shouldn't have reacted that way. You were only trying to help., apologized Olivia.

-Don't apologize my love. I understand. You needed a moment alone. Yes, maybe the way you asked for it was harsh, but I don't blame you. I'm not mad, Liv. I promise. I just want what's best for you., smiled Emily as she walked up to her.

-Can we stay for a little more?, wondered the older brunette.

-Of course. I asked my mom to excuse us from school for the next two days and my parents will be back in two days as well. It's the earliest flight they could get. We're all here for you Liv. You're not alone., replied the other girl holding Olivia's hand and gently rubbing her thumb.

-Thank you, Em. Thank you for everything., said Olivia.

-Don't thank me. That's what I'm here for., smiled Emily sadly, sitting down on a chair, patting her lap.

Olivia smiled softly and sat on her girlfriend's lap, her head against Emily's chest, her eyes fixated on her father's unconscious body. Emily gently rubbed Olivia's back for a while and started caressing her hair. It didn't take long for Olivia to fall asleep under that gentle and magical touch. Emily kissed her girlfriend's forehead and let her get some sleep. It was literally 4am. They really needed sleep. But Emily decided to stay awake, in case Olivia's father would wake up. The doctors had said that he could wake up any moment. Meaning right now or in a few months. A few hours past and Olivia started moving on Emily's lap. She looked up at her girlfriend.

-Can we go home?, whispered the brunette.

-Of course my love. Come on., smiled Emily, giving some time for Olivia to get up and then followed her out the room.

Together they walked back to the car, Emily driving, knowing fully well that Olivia would fall asleep in the car again. And she was right. Emily had been driving for 5 minutes when she heard a few little cute snores escaping Olivia's mouth. She smiled at the sight and the focused on the road. She looked in the backseat, seeing Hobi sleeping peacefully as well. After the little ride, Emily got out of the car, opened the door for her dog to jump out, then went all the way around to the passenger's seat, opening the door, taking the seatbelt off and pulling her girlfriend in her arms. Olivia was half aware of what was going on, wrapping her legs around Emily's waist, her arms around Emily's neck, her head resting on her girlfriend's shoulder. She walked to her door, unlocked it, letting Hobi inside and then followed, closing the door and locking it again, Olivia still in her arms. The younger brunette threw the keys on the counter and walked upstairs to her room. She slowly bend down to let Olivia lay down on the bed, but the older girl wouldn't let go.

-Babe, let go. You need rest., chuckled Emily kissing her girlfriend's head.

-You're comfy and warm., mumbler the brunette against Emily's shoulder.

-I'll join you soon, okay? I just need to go clean up downstairs and then I'll be back., replied the younger girl.

-Promise?, pouted Olivia now looking at Emily.

-Yes, I promise., smiled the other brunette.

-Okay...Be quick., added Olivia before letting go and laying down on the bed.

Emily covered her with the blanket and kissed her temple before going back downstairs. They had left the TV on, the pizzas on the couch and their drinks next to it. She put the pizzas on the counter, knowing that they would eat it the next day. She drank her drink and looked at Hobi. He turned to look at the door to the garden.

-Shit. I didn't go on a walk with you., sighed Emily.

The dog looked back up at her.

-I'll let you go in the garden, but no running after squirrels., chuckled the brunette petting her dog.

She walked to the door and opened it for him. He happily walked out. Emily at this point was exhausted, so she went back upstairs. She looked at her bandaged hand and sighed. She walked to her bathroom, undoing the bandage and taking a clean one out of her first aid kit. She groaned lightly as she tightened the bandage around her hand.

-Do you need help?, asked Olivia standing at the door frame, only wearing one of Emily's hoodie's, not wearing any pants.

Emily looked up at her.

-No, no. Go back to sleep my love., smiled the younger girl.

-The bed is cold and empty without you. I need my human blanket., chuckled Olivia sleepy.

-I'll be there in a few. I promise. I just need to let Hobi back inside and close the door to the garden., replied Emily.

-I'll go do that. You finish taking care of your hand., said the older girl.

-Thank you, my love., smiled the other brunette focusing on her hand again.

Even if she wasn't able of getting the picture of Olivia only wearing her hoodie out of her head. Olivia walked downstairs and called Hobi, who immediately came back running.

-You're a good dog., smiled Olivia petting him.

She closed and locked the back door, pouring some water for Hobi and then walked back upstairs. Emily was already sitting on the bed, waiting for her.

-Let's go to sleep, yeah? No school tomorrow. Just the two of us., smiled the younger girl.

-Sounds good. Can we go check on my father in the afternoon though?, wondered Olivia walking up to her girlfriend. 

-Of course we can. Now come on., smiled the other brunette, opening her arms.

Olivia didn't waste another second and got on the bed, under the covers, Emily wrapping her arms around her.

-Goodnight, my love., whispered the younger girl.

-Goodnight, Em., replied Olivia hiding her face under Emily's chin.

It didn't take long for them to fall asleep. 

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: beep bap boop, I started a new fanfic for Sillie if you want to check it out. Anyways, enjoy this little chapter. LOVE Y'ALL