#Suicide?

Did he kill himself? I open my eyes and I see him scattering stuffs around. Never seen him this way before.
Then I walk back to Sir's room,I expect Fred to Pierce me from the back but he doesn't.
Sir Alsten laughs when he sees me. Maybe I should play along.
"Darling can't we do this tomorrow?"
"Why?"
"I need to supervise that stupid cleaner"
"Oh..go go go" he sings
Now I know, he's mentally disturbed. I run all the way to where I suppose is Fred's room and I meet him there giving me a Stern look.
"You did it already right?" He says
"Shut up,don't make me change my mind, I want you to do it first"
"No I won't"he replies
"Then you don't need the chip" I bark.
"Precy,ain't gonna do anything to hurt you and I won't allow that man to do so" he says pleadingly. I'm about to match out angrily when he pulls my hand backward and now we are brought face to face. He smiles at me, releases my hand and he turns to the other side.
I don't know what that meant, but what he just did has set my nerves on fire. I let my hands go deeply into his skin under his clothes and he faces me.
We both laugh as he pushes me to his bed,and we have a very long kiss.
He releases my bra and I let out a fresh moan as he bites on my n*ppl*s. He licks my body and it gets so intense.
Then suddenly he stops." Fred why'd you stop?"
"Precy,I don't want to do anything to hurt you,I'm feeling naughty right now and this might lead to something else"he says and dresses me up.
I can hear John mutter some words like "bitch,you'll meet me here"
I laugh and I head for the living room.
I'm busy searching under the chairs when I hear footsteps. I turn back to see Fred.
"Hey,what are you looking for? Not so fast.."
"Yeah,I'm just too anxious" I say but deep down in me, I have to get the chip before him. Like he reads my mind, he says
"Or are you thinking of getting the chip first"
"No..I'm just..
Well I am cut off by an angelic voice. A pretty lady of my age walks in. I look at her from her toe;nice and expensive sneakers,tight pretty pants,nice hips,cool jacket,pretty expensive shirt,nice boobs, beautiful necklace,sexy lips,perfect makeover and a well packed ponytail.
John and Fred say "wow" simultaneously. A strike of jealousy hits me. Who is she?
"Hi, I heard you're dad's new side chick,you look pretty though,and OMG,are you a cleaner,look at this muscles and the cute face..let me have a word with you" she giggles.
How rude!!! I feel like hitting her on the Head with the butt of my gun. She is Sir's daughter.
Fred quietly follows like a criminal awaiting his death sentence.
I sit down heavily and noisily on the couch. John makes matters worse."I think you've got a rival"he says and laughs out loud.

Minutes later, they come back to the living room and she says"dad's chick,what's your name"
"Isa...Bella". Crazy bitch.
"Wow I must admit Fred's a great guy,when Dad wakes up,tell him I went out" and she adds;
"Don't stress Fred so much,he's a great guy" she says and walks away. I watch her go and I feel like hitting her but Fred holds my hands still.
"Precy,are you scared, she'll take me from you? Never will that happen. We're inseparable"  my face becomes pink at the instant.
"Then,what did she tell you"
"She just,she just...asked for my name" I know he lied there. Maybe he doesn't want to hurt me and that's why he lied.
I know she must have seduced him.
"Fred,did she tell you her name?"
"Yeah..she's gre...her name is Samaira" he stops before completing the word "great"
I'm feeling nervous now. I don't like the way he's looking at me. He laughs a bit and then he frowns. Why'd he do that?
"Precy, I'm suspecting Samaira,she might not be Sir's daughter. Maybe she's here for the chip too"
"Oh!!maybe we should have said, we were his niece and nephew" I say painfully.
"Or maybe we can" he says.
"It's too late"
"Not too late" he replies and drags me to Sir's room where he is lying half naked and drunk on his bed. He sees us and staggers then Fred starts the drama.. Wait I actually think Fred should be an actor instead of a secret agent.
He acts well, he's not such a good secret agent. How would you fall in love within two days with a girl who's a bit suspicious and weird.
"Uncle!!, How could we not know you,we just recognized Samaira as our cousin" I give Fred an hard look because it doesn't seem like that would work.
"Oh my little poor children,never knew I would see you again after my brother died"  Sir says
Well, who cares if that's true.
He relieves us of our jobs and says we can live with him forever
We get downstairs and we look so happy but then Samaira walks in, accompanied by a guy and not just a guy... A guy of my dreams.
God!! He's so cute. Maybe he's her brother. Then she says; "Fizzwick,meet dad's chick, Isabella and this cleaner guy, Fred"
"Nice to meet you"he replies and Samaira says;
"Isabella, Fred meet Fizzwick,my boyfriend" kaboom!! Boyfriend?? I have every reason to be jealous of Samaira.
Duh,I've got my own boyfriend.
"Nice to meet you" we chorus together and then Fred says;
"Samaira,your dad just recognized us as your cousins"
"Wow,you guys are alive,but they said you died in a plane accident when you were young" she exclaims happily.
"Isabella,I'm so sorry for being harsh earlier,how old are you now" she adds
"I'm 28 and you?" I say
"I'm 26, Fred how old are you" she replies.
"I'm 30" he says.
"I'm 29" Fizzwick says.
Fred's the oldest. So I can imagine myself seeing Fred as my relatives
Fizzwick is the intruding boyfriend. Well it feels relieving that since Samaira has realized that Fred is her relative,she'd stop having wrong feelings for him.