The roles and the New Players

Not long after, Hashimoto and Kimura entered the classroom. "Hey, guys!" they waved. "Hi, I'm hosting a Mafia game, wanna join?" I offered. "Hell yeah," Hashimoto smiled. "Me too!" Kimura cheered. "I'm glad that you two want to join," I hid my hands behind my back, so Kebab could see them. I gave him a thumbs up. I could feel the blush all the way from here. Hehe.

Then, I asked Mattsun to help me ask the first and second years while I ask Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

Me

Hi

I'm holding a mafia game

Wanna join?

Captainkawa😉😋✌

Duh

Iwa-chan😡🤬😝

Yes

I turned to Mattsun and grinned, "They're in, how about you?" "Kindaichi, Kunimi, Watari, Yahaba and surprisingly Kyoutani want to join," Mattsun answered. I nodded, "I see." I turned to Kebab and requested, "Could you invite Nakamura-san to the game for me?" He nodded. Perfect for now. Soon, Miyamoto and Miyazono walked in and I rushed to ask them, "Do y'all wanna join the Mafia game I'm hosting?" They nodded and I thanked them. Ah this is going to be so fun.

During class, I heard many whispers about my Mafia game. I smirked. I know that I'm going to get so many DMs about wanting to join. I got a small notebook out and I started planning the roles, rules and more. "Makki, let's try and get them together," Mattsun whispered. I felt his eyebrows wiggling and his winking and I nodded.

It took me a while to come up with roles and rules. But for now they're good.

The roles are;

The Lovers

The Mafia

The Jester

The Civilians

The Doctor

The Detective

The Simp

The Bartender

The Gambler

The Trickster

The Psychopath

The Goose

The Lovers need to confirm with me that they know who the other Lover is in order to win, but they get 1 hint every 3 days. The Lovers cannot win if one of the Lovers is dead, the Lovers are on their own team. Lovers may guess once per 3 days. To guess, they must send "guess.Lover:<playername>". Eg' guess.Lover<Hanamaki> .

The Mafia is pretty self-explanatory. The Mafia wins when there is only 1 player from the opposite team. The Mafia is in the evil team. To kill someone, they must send "kill:<playername>". Eg; kill:<Hanamaki> .

The Jester wins if they are voted off by civilians, though the game won't be over. The Jester is in the Jester team and can ask for a role paragraph of any role. They will get a Mafia paragraph too and be in the Mafia group chat.

The Civilians are in the Civilian team. The Civilian team wins when the Jester, Lovers, Trickster and Mafia are all dead. They can't really do much except vote. Must suck to be them, huh?

The Doctor may choose to poison or save someone per round and they are part of the Civilian team. The Civilian team wins when the Jester, Lovers, Trickster and Mafia are all dead. To save/poison someone, they must send "save/poison:<playername>". Eg; poison:<Hanamaki> .

The Detective may ask for a clue about a role and have to piece the puzzle to guess the person with each role. The Civilian team wins when the Jester, Lovers, Trickster and Mafia are all dead. To get a hint, they must send "inspect:<role>". Eg; inspect<Lover> .

The Simp is in the Neutral team and will be part of a different team if this role is paired with another role of a different team. The Simp can choose someone to simp for. When the person simped on dies, the Simp saves the person simped on. If the person simped on dies again, they cannot be revived. If the Simp dies, the person simped on can still be saved if they haven't died yet. To simp for someone, they must send "simpfor<playername>". Eg; simpfor<Hanamaki> .

The Bartender is in the Evil team, but they don't know who the Mafia members are. The Bartender picks 1 person to have a drink with each round and has to pick between two drinks, A and B, to drink. One of the drinks is poisoned and one of the people may die, either the person selected or the Bartender. The Bartender dies regardless of which drink they picked if the Bartender chooses to drink with a Mafia member or a Jester . They must send "playerchosen:<playername>;drinkchosen:<A/B>". Eg; playerchosen<Hanamaki>;drinkchosen:

The Gambler may hinder someone's role but there is a chance that they die instead. The Gambler is in the Gambler team. The Gambler wins like a Civilian, though. To use their ability, they must send "hinder<playername>". Eg; hinder<Hanamaki> .

The Trickster must find out everyone's role to win and may choose to hinder someone's role and gets a clue every 3 rounds and has a guess every 3 rounds. The Trickster may also choose to switch sides after finding out everyone's roles before a team wins. The Trickster is in the Trickster team.

The Psychopath is in the Neutral team and will switch teams if paired with another role of a different team. The Psychopath may pick one person to join them in the dead when killed.

The Goose is in the Neutral team and will switch teams if paired with another role of a different team. When killed, they will revive on the third round after they die.

     I smiled to myself and showed Mattsun the roles and he patted my back. "You're very creative," his eyes sparkled as he looked towards my direction. I breathed heavily and I felt my cheeks heat up. "Have you never been called creative before?" Mattsun asked. I nodded, y'know, like a liar.