2🌼

"So .. just sit down first"

,, tell me first why I should drink this and what does that mean they are dead what happened ?! "

"I told you I'll tell you everything but sit down first"

"Ok ..ok.." I slowly sat down slowly

"ok so i don't know if you are still quite sure about drinking that is why i wanted to tell you the story first because i have already failed with the others I can fail with you too you are the last hope"

,, What do you mean with,, you're the last hope" ? "

"I won't be able to tell you that here, but you will find out there then"

I was completely confused and was also really scared we were almost 9 o'clock now, I would have been gone for an hour already.

,, but how do you know that I'm not lying or something? You just let me drink the glass maybe I have ulterior motives when I travel into the "PAST" tshh as if you can travel into the past "

"So what you don't believe me? But is normal, I mean, the others was like you too , but after that heared the story.. but unfortunately they had failed," said he to himself

,, What? Which story? "

"Oh, where do I talk about that all the time are you listening to me at all?"said he a little bit mad

"oh um I'm sorry," I said quickly

"Oh, you are a little different from the others, I don't know if it would really work for you. You're right, maybe I shouldn't let you drink the drink " he said thoughtfully

"what why that all of a sudden?. "

"or no I have to do it it's my job someone has to do it yes yes it is him then I am finally released. " said the man to himself I was getting a little scared

"So.. Do you want to tell me the story now?. "

"Yes, so I'll start now, but before I tell you, take a sip, I never know when the drink will no longer have any effect because of that. "

I didn't want to drink it at first, I mean it was a drink from a man I didn't even know and then it should probably travel back in time? Tshh well, rays didn't do it either, but then I trinked it slowly because, I really wanted to know the history and who the others was and what he meant by "you are the last hope. " I had a lot of questions.

"Woaw the others wanted to hear the story first and only then drank the drink. But by you it worked, I didn't thought that. I thought you would be the hardest"

What did he have now again ? I was full of question marks again

,, ok so then i will start we now have 1 hour then you will disappear "

Disappear? What did he mean by that?

"Don't worry you will be back after a few months but for you it will be 1 year if you make it, of course. "

,, For a few months ?! I can't do that my parents will be worried about me. I still have a family! Can't you somehow undo this? Oh no, I don't want this, my family ... "

"Don't worry, they'll forget you for this time only as long as you're gone" said the old man, how could he say it so calmly, I mean, he hadn't thought of me at all, how I felt now?

"So it's a bit difficult because I don't know where to start .. Hmm .."

"Maybe you could tell me what happened after I left because we were actually all very good friends. What happened to them afterwards, were they still close to each other?"