Two~

???: Hey! Come back here!

Itzy slowed down a bit, which made the other 5 slow down as well.

???: Why did you slow down?! We need to run!!

Yeji: No we don't! Just follow us!

They started running again and turned into a different room.

They shut the door and they all leaned against it, hiding their selves too.

???: Have they gone past?

Lia looked out the window and just as she did, she saw the group of men ran past at full speed.

Lia: Now they're gone..so what're all your names?

Joy: I'm Joy

Wendy: I'm Wendy

Seulgi: I'm Seulgi

Irene: I'm Irene

Yeri: And I'm Yeri

Ryujin: Do you have a group name or an introduction getting thing?

They nodded.

Joy+Wendy+Seulgi+Yeri+Irene: Happiness! Hi we are Red Velvet!!

Chaeryoung: Let's introduce ourselves girls.. I'm Chaeryoung

Yeji: I'm Yeji

Lia: I'm Lia

Yuna: I'm Yuna

Ryujin: I'm Ryujin

Ryujin+Yuna+Yeji+Chaeryoung+Lia: All in us! Hi we are Itzy!!

Ryujin: Why were you running away from those men? Did they do something to you?

Wendy: They locked us up but we managed to get out of the chains and ropes and escaped- well tried to until they caught us and started chasing us

Itzy nodded.

Irene: What about you guys?

Yeji: The same as you

Joy: Now how are we supposed to get out?

Lia: Easy..do any of you have hair clips on you?

Yeri: How many do you need?

Lia: As many as you have

Each member of red velvet took out all their hair clips and gave them to Lia.

Lia: Wow that's a lot..thanks

Chaeryoung: Oh and everyone is going to have to tie the hair up in a bun or ponytail

Everyone tied their hair up in a bun, in case the men pulls their ponytails and so their hair is fully out of their face.

Lia: Everyone ready?

They nodded.

Lia: Follow us, okay? Cuz we've been here a thousand times so we know where to go

Red velvet nodded and Lia opened the door slowly, peeping her head outside and checking all directions.

Lia closed the door again and turned back to the girls.

Lia: No one is here but the reason we went in this room instead of that room, opposite us, is because this one has a secret door and the other one doesn't. Yeji..hair clips

Yeji passed Lia the hair clips and Lia used them to unlock the door.

She crawled through and signalled the others to follow her.

They all crawled through and stood up, dusting off their clothes.

Ryujin: Okay, now we have to go over there, where the guards are, and sneak past them which again is very easy..you just have to follow our lead and keep quiet

They walked slowly, towards the guards, and all members of itzy reached inside their pockets and each took out a tranquilizer.

Itzy stood behind each guard and as they shouted "now!", they stuck the tranquilizer inside each guards neck and watched them fall to the floor.

Itzy kicked them and walked past them, red velvet following them.

Yuna: We are good friends with a boy group so we'll go over to their house, okay?

Red velvet nodded.

They all started running because they heard a loud alarm going off, which meant that people have caught them.

They managed to get out before the guards caught them and could do anything to them.

Everyone fixed their hair and set off to nct's house, which is a close group to itzy.