Chapter 6

The minute my dad spoke I knew I was fucked. "Dad...dad...DAD!"

"What do you want I'm tryna laugh peacefully and you're here distracting me and shit. What you want?"

I don't know what this man was on about because he was sounding like a dying raccoon but I'll leave him. Let him think he's cute I guess. I'll let someone else break the news to him.

"Why didn't you tell me this VERY important news?"

"Well you did say you weren't gonna fuck it up when the Italian Mafia arrived so I wanted to see if you could actually stick to your word. And obviously you didn't." He started smirking at me so weirdly I was honestly scared for a second. "I told your mama by the way," he said casually like he didn't just drop the biggest bomb on me.

"You.....didn't....."

"Oh yes I did. She said you bet be waiting for her to come home in about an hour. And when I called her 10 minutes ago she was in France. So...you best run for your life while you can."

Me and Sapph had a quick eye conversation then nodded at each other. We started counting down but before we could get to one someone interrupted. "Why the fuck are they counting again? Are they good?"

"Really bitch? Really? I can't with you anymore and why does this feel so familiar? Actually why am I asking I don't give a shit."

"Diamond we really need to go mums prolly gonna be here in 15 minutes," Sapph said "If you ain't gonna run with me you gonna have to take a trip to hell."

"Shiiit you right let's go,"

Suddenly my dad stood up, "Hold on wait let me start praying for you before you die. Our Heavenly Father..."

"Ptchewww, Sapph let's go does this guy think he funny or sum" I said looking back at dad cackling like a maniac.

"I don't know but it's giving weirdo,"

"For real but we really need to run, ma could be knocking on the door any second now,"

Just as we got up to dash we heard a very familiar car pull up into the driveway and a VERY familiar voice.

"I know these children ain't tryna run from ME! Tuh when will they ever learn?"

Looking at each other with wide, fearful eyes we whispered,

"Mama's home"

Sorry I have been really inconsistent with the updates but I've been having really bad writers block. Hope you like the update tho x. I'm acting like there are bare people reading this rn anyway. Thank you guys for 109 reads🥰