ODD CHAPTER 3: Unrequited Love

"Give me a reason to not love you anymore."

---

It was finally time for lunch but you were exhausted, what felt like the entire day at school already was only a mere 3 hours, still you can't get over what happened a while ago

It was finally time for lunch but you were exhausted, what felt like the entire day at school already was only a mere 3 hours, still you can't get over what happened a while ago. Why was your eye glowing like that? 'I'm going to need therapy after that.'

You made your way to the cafeteria with your sister's friends and sat down, Sakura tried talking to you but you just ignored her, your heart was aching but you had to do it so you could move on.

"Ae-ra unnie what do you want? I'm going to go buy it." Wonyoung asked you, "I'll have whatever you're going to get." she just nodded and went to the line.

"How was your day sis?" Yuri asked you scrolling through her phone, "I'm this close to thinking I'm delusional." The whole group bursted out laughing except for one person.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Sakura asked, slowly getting pissed off. "Well I'm sorry that I can't hide my emotions, It's already hard for me to be here when you and Chaeyeon unnie are there." Sakura looked at you in disbelief.

"What's wrong with having Chaeyeon with me?" She asked, Chaeyeon already knew why you acted like that so she tried so hard to not act lovey-dovey to Sakura in front of you. "Kkura, stop." Chaeyeon held Sakura's hand as she mumbled.

"I don't want to do this right now unnie." You clenched your hand from below the table, trying to compose yourself. "You don't want to do what right now Ae-ra? You don't want to acknowledge me right now is that it?" You immediately shook your head, it hurt you that she thinks you'd think badly of her. "So what's wrong?"

Tears started to well up but you tried to hide the fact that you were hurt. "There's nothing wrong it's just-" she cut you off, "It's just what?" Oh no, she's running out of patience. "It's just what Ae-ra?" Sakura composed herself and calmly asked you, with confusion in her eyes, which took you by surprise. "Why is it always about my girlfriend, are you jealous or something?"

You couldn't take it anymore and so you snapped. "Why is it always about your girlfriend? Is that what you want to know? IT'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE HER CAUSE YOU JUST REPLACED ME WITH HER, AS IF I WAS NOTHING TO YOU. I'M SORRY THAT IT STILL HURTS WHEN I LOOK AT YOU GUYS, I'M SORRY THAT I CAN'T CONTROL MY FEELINGS BUT AT LEAST LET ME HAVE THIS. IT'S GOING TO BE LONG BEFORE I LET GO SO PLEASE STOP IT." You gained the attention of the whole cafeteria but you didn't care, you let your emotions take over. "Ae-ra calm down." Eunbi told you, and again. You didn't care.

Sakura's eyes widened as she was reminded that she broke up with Ae-ra not too long ago, she lowered her head and mumbled "I'm so sorry Ae-ra, I can't reciprocate the feelings you have for me-"

"THEN STOP, STOP ACTING SO NICE TO ME ALL THE TIME, IT'S MAKING ME FALL FOR YOU EVEN MORE SO STOP, PLEASE JUST ACT MEAN TO ME FOR ONCE SO I HAVE A REASON TO NOT LOVE YOU." You stormed out of the cafeteria as you heard mumbles from everyone, you also heard someone screaming your name probably Yuri or Wonyoung but you just ran out of school and rode your skateboard wherever the wind led you.

After a while you decided to stop by the park but everything you saw there would remind her of you, You looked around and there was no one there.

You walked to the nearest bench and cried your eyes out, you couldn't be anymore hurt. "It hurts, I can't keep falling for you. I'm not yours and you're not mine anymore." You sobbed. You felt someone back hug you so you wiped your tears and looked behind you.

"Just keep crying, I'm here for you." The person said, walking to the bench to sit next to you. You looked at her with teary eyes, you cried on her shoulder as she hugged you tightly not saying anything.

After your crying session you looked at her 'She looks familiar.' You were about to say something when she spoke up first. "Ae-ra, right?" You just nodded.

She looks at you with sympathetic eyes, "You don't remember me?" You shook your head, "Uhh, Glowing eyes?" You shook your head once again while giving her a suspicious look. She just nodded her head and pouted. "I feel you, it sucks when you don't have anyone."

You looked at her for a second trying to process what she said, then it clicked. "OH it's you! I'm so sorry.."

"Yeeun, Jang Yeeun." You just nodded your head. "I'm so sorry, I didn't recognize you for a second. Also sorry you had to see me like this." Yeeun just laughed at you, "It's fine, you feeling better?" You just chuckled and gave her a slight smile. "Yeah, yeah I am."

You two decided to talk for a while and get to know each other, she's actually a really nice person. "So you're telling me, your eye just started glowing navy blue?" You just nodded at her, "That's pretty much it." Yeeun looked at the sky "That's weird, mine just started glowing yellow out of nowhere too."

You both exchanged information and phone numbers just in case it started happening again. Everything was normal until you both heard a robotic voice.

"Error, there's a fault in reality."

And before you knew it, the sky was ripped apart, the ground below you started to shake, and both of you just vanished off of the face of the earth, never to be seen again... Unless.