2

I was so glad that Chase invited me to Charleston, and that Harry was okay with me going.

I was honestly quite nervous though. This would be the first time Rudy and I hung out alone. He seemed great, but I never had the best experiences with guys before.

9 months earlier

"You're a slut, June!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"You're the one who raped four girls, including me, when we were dating!"

"Were?"

I had been having this argument with my ex-boyfriend, Alex, for the past few months. I broke up with him about three months ago, but he hasn't "agreed" to it yet.

"Yes! Were! I broke up with you three fucking months ago! I want our relationship to be over! I want to never see you again!" I was still yelling, I hadn't stopped since he stepped foot in my apartment.

"I love you!" Alex yells back.

"No you don't!"

"You never loved me." He whispers.

"You're wrong. I did love you. I loved you until I realized that I deserve more. I deserve more than a guy who is gonna rape me, then do it to a bunch of other girls. You're ruining their lives. You're ruining mine." I'm talking now. I'm trying my hardest to not yell.

"I gave you everything."

"No you didn't! I earned this shit! I did this. I got to where I am. Me." I explain, pointing to myself.

Present

That night ended with 16 bruises, 4 stitches, a broken rib and wrist.

The only person who was there for me that night was John Boyega. He has been my bestfriend for a few years, we were both in the newest Star Wars films.

I knew Rudy would never treat me how Alex did. Although, that's what I thought about Alex when I first met him.

Jd, Chase, Drew, Madelyn, and Elaine were all with Rudy at his apartment.

--
chase
june

june
im here

chase
awesome. im gonna send maddie down to get you.

june
ok

--
I waited by the front entrance doors of the apartment complex for about five minutes before a petite, blonde girl came out the door. "June!" She smiled.

"Maddie." I replied, smiling back.

We went towards Rudy's apartment and eventually stopped infront of a door with big, black letters reading: apartment 745. I smiled, and knocked on the door.

Soon, the door swung open and a very sweet, blonde boy's face lit up.

"Hi, Rudy."

"June!" He yells, picking me up into a hug.

"Nice to see you too." I laugh.