Oneshot #1 "You're finally back!"

It's been 4 months. Since I last saw your silver hair, emerald eyes, and heard your lovable, caring laugh. It's been painful and difficult, but you are finally coming back. I can't wait to see you tomorrow, after all this time. I'm sick of seeing everybody else now, all I want is for you to hug me, kiss me, and just be there with me.

I arrive in PriPara, and I run up to the rooftop. Everybody else is there already. Any time soon, we will see a private jet coming down to us. And inside that private jet will be Hibiki. At that moment, I heard the sounds of propellars coming closer, and I looked up. A jet! Before I knew it, it had landed. Ando came out first, to open the other door for Hibiki. For some reason, I had butterflies in my stomach...I was nervous.

And then...I saw that silver hair, and those emerald eyes. We made eye contact instanly, and we were talking by telepathy. Go to my dressing room.
I understood Hibiki's message and went to her dressing room. I would probably be waiting a long time since everybody would want to talk with her after such a long time, which is understandable. But at least we'll be able to talk in private.

Nobody else knows about us being a couple, not even our closest friends. It's our secret, for now at least. There are certain rules regarding love in PriPara, and the idol world in general, and breaking them could result in a ban from PriPara, or having to retire from the industry. So for now, we're keeping quiet about it.

I yawned. I could barely sleep last night as I was too excited. I felt my eyelids closing and I fell into a light sleep.

~~~

After having a conversation with everyone, I swiftly made my way to my dressing room, as Shion will be there. I open my door, and I am greeted with the cutest sight ever. Shion was asleep, and she had a slight smile on her parted lips. She was blushing a little. How did I get so lucky?

I was planning to go and cuddle up to her, until she woke up. She blinked a few times, and then her eyes started to sparkle. "Hibiki...Hibiki!!!"
Before I could process anything, Shion's arms were wrapped around me, and was hugging me tightly. It felt like she would never let me go, but I wouldn't protest against that.

After what felt like forever, we parted from the hug. "You're finally back...after 4 long, long, months...ahh, I've missed you so much!!!" she once again, wrapped her arms around me, but this time, also kissed me lightly.

Now this is the feeling I've been craving. The thought that has kept me going, and has kept me looking forward to this moment. Now I'm back, we'll spend every moment of every day together. As I'm a worldwode actress and model, last-minute work abroad could pop up at any time. This is why we don't take any time together for granted.

I am the luckiest person in the world...