~mlbb break~

●°•○☆○•°● Wifey pov :
                                              ~I was just sitting in my bedroom trying to finish my homework which miss Suzuki gave me belive me it's a lot,Then I got a text from Suna San so I thought why not have a little peek at the phone after all a little peek won't hard 😞right?.

~suna-san~ : Tobio get ur ass online now!

~Me~ : yes? Suna-san

~suna-san~ : There is a new update in mlbb👀 u got to come in my house to play with me and I am not hearing otherwise👺

Before I would even say no he switched off his phone "why is he like this dear lord" I may sound like I am not thankful being his friend but don't think like that.Cause I am happy to have him Like this "MOTHER FOOKER IS MY ONLY FRIEND".So I did not really know if I should finish my homework and go which for sure will take at least 2 hours or have a 2 hours mlbb break, But if I want to take the mlbb break than mama Dada will sure take my laptop and phone away so um..

I thought I will see if they are outside if they are not then I will sneak out of the house but if they are outside then I guess from the window which will hurt cause this is the 3rd floor of the house . But I can handle this pain 😙 right? (No) so I peaked out of my room which has is a living? room or their office? . Mama and Dada were not their so um....yes I thought of getting ready and going to suna's place . I changed the clothes I was wearing to a black small socks and a average length skirt and a black crop top (emo wifey 😤)

I thought of peaking again to confirm that I could go and the luck was on my side cause parents or maid got were not in the main room of the 3rd floor ,So I sneaked out of the 3rd floor.

The 2nd floor had alot of people so um...I jumped out of a window which was a bad idea cause I end up with alot of wounds . I started walking to suna's place when I realized that I forgot my phone at home (I love clumsy wifey so sorry not sorry😌) "GOD WHY AM I SO CLUMSY" I shouted in my mind .I am sure that I will not go Inside the house just go get that shitty machine I signed at looked in my second of my skirt and in had some money so I thought why not let's buy a phone? Cause like whynot BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA GO HOME WITHOUT MEETING SUNA AND EVEN IF I GO I will not get to come out again crused mama for hiring alot of maids humph so yes I brought a new phone.

I was just walking to suna's place from the phone shop after I reached suna's "Hi tobio why are u so late" he asked "I forgot my phone so-" I was about to finished my last word "so u brought a new one am I correct " he said with a teasing smirk "I hate when he is like this" I thought to myself "yes so I brought a new one" I said while panting  "come on in"he said as we were walking inside I noticed that the Suna roommate have some people today " Oh don't worry about that Tobio my stupid house mate is just having some people" he said with his famous pokerface "Um...I thought  he didn't like peope hanging out with him" I said confused "yes he doesn't he is just having his teammate over and some from other teams " he said as we were walking to the 2nd floor of his and kozume-San house  "HE TOO IS A VOLLEYBALL PLAYER" I asked him or maybe shouted at him "Oh geez  clam down and yes he is a volleyball player" he said "Oh man I wish I could play volleyball too but my mama hates the idea of it" I just whispered it to myself "oi this not the time to think about ur mother or them or volleyball it's time for the new update" he said running to his room "Wait for me u dumbass"  i shouted as I runned to his room with him~

A/n : This part of the book is just to show kageyama and Suna friendship next part will be tsukishima pov
Till then baibai<3
●°•○☆○•°●