3. Church

Beth's POV

"I'm Father Gabriel," the man told me as my vision came into focus. Father Gabriel had a bald head, dark skin and and a black beard. He continued to speak, "Who might you be?"

"Beth Greene," I answered him nervously. Was he going to kill me?

"Well then, Beth. Did you know I used to be a priest?" I hadn't thought about that. Looking around, I noticed I was sitting on a bench in a church. Most likely, the church belonged to him.

Father Gabiel walked over to a table at the front of the church and picked up a roll of duct tape.

 This worried me. So, I spoke up, "Are you going to-" he cut me off by putting duct tape on my mouth and taping my hands together behind m back. Tears poured down my face as Father Gabriel dragged me into a room in the front of the church. He threw me on the wood floor and unlocked a lock that was on the floor, revealing a secret door. Father Gabriel opened the door before grabbing me and throwing me into the hidden room.

 The door closed behind me and I heard him lock it. Looking around, I noticed that the church was above ground and I was underneath it. Father Gabriel had boarded up the sides so I couldn't get away. This "hidden room" was only about three feet tall, yet very wide.

 I yawned. It had been a while since I had slept. Soon enough, I drifted away into a calm, quiet, restfu sleep.