CHAPTER 6

Suga pov
I take out my computer and start to search about that girl life when I find out who is she I really didn't get to tell jungkook!!

Suga:j-jungkook
Jungkook:hmm?
Suga:I found out t-the g-girl who is s-she!
Jungkook:tell me about she NOW..
Suga:s-she is is-
Jungkook:SPEAK PROPERLY OR ELSE..
Suga: she is a daughter of the men that took as money and still didn't pay us back..
Jungkook:witch family there is a lot of family that didn't pay us back yet!
Suga:Kim family Kim y/n is the son of the man thattook us 6000!..
Jungkook:you mean the men that I called he last night and give he only 2 weeks to pay me back?

Suga:y-yess
Jungkook:ohhhh really!*smirk*hahaa namjoon give me my phone!
Namjoon:here

Jungkook pov
When I knew she was the girl of that family a very dirty idea poped in my mind and I start to call..

Jungkook:hellooo mr.kim *smirk*
Y/n dad: wh-what do you want?
Jungkook:I want my money back!
Y/n dad: I still have 2 weeks lef-
Jungkook:NAHH I changed my mind I want my money back ToNiGhT...
Y/n dad: but you gave me 2 weeks to return it back please don't change it...
Jungkook:Nooo but I will come to your house tonight,if my money wasn't ready tonigh we will see about that....
Baii mr.Kim *smirk*

Jungkook pov
After I said bai to mr.Kim I directly end the call
I told the members to get ready for tonight!..

Y/n dad:what can I do he will come tonight he want the money tonight.*nervous*
Y/n mum:darling calm down it's ok nothing wrong will happen.
Y/n dad:the money is not ready that men will do something for sure..
Y/n mum:darling please calm down,we can not do anything let's just sit and wait until they come and we will see what will happen next!
Y/n dad: call y/n to come back home late...
Y/n mum:ok I wil-

Y/n:eommaaa appaa I'm home
Y/n mum:ohh y/n please go to grocery shop and buy some stuffs we need it right now
Y/n:but mum I just come back in so tired I will but them later

Y/n dad:y/n go now your mum said that we need it don't talk back and just go but it..

Y/n:okkayyy

Y/n pov
My mum told me to go to buy some stuffs like shampoos,cleaner,..... so much more
I'm sure we have this stuffs at home and we don't really need it... but I still get out of the house and start to walk to the grocery shop, it was a few minutes away from my house.....

Y/n dad:when are they coming I don't want y/n to be here when they come!!

Y/n mum:they will come for sure I told y/n to buy a lot of stuffs,she will not come back home that early since she is so bad at finding the stuffs..

Y/n dad:I wish she will not come back home plea-

THE BELL RINGS

Y/n mum: I think it's them *nervous*

Y/n dad:imma go open the door stay here!

Jungkook:OHH HELLOO MR.KIM IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAINN

Y/n dad:..........

Jungkook:aren't you letting me in *raise an eyebrow*

Y/n dad: ofcourse p-please co-come inside

Jungkook:SOOO~ where is my money?!!

Y/n mum:it's it's n-not ready yet!

Jungkook:DIDNT I TOLD YOU I WANT MY MONEY BACK TONIGH...

Y/n dad:I'm really sorry please give us some more time to pay you back

Jungkook:NO MORE TIME

Jungkook pov
I start to walk around the house to see y/n but she was not here