Chapter 25

Accelya

"Jackson stop!", I laughed trying to sound at least a bit annoyed, "I need to finish this. It's for my college applications." Of course, Jackson didn't stop and continued kissing my neck.

"Can't it wait?", he asked, trying way too hard to get my attention. I ignored him teasingly.

"Come on Accelya. Your parents will be home in an hour and it doesn't look like you will be finished soon with whatever you're doing. If you're asking me to come to your house, I expect to get at least half of your attention. The humiliating part is that it's your laptop, to which I lost your attention.", Jackson continued to complain about me not giving him enough attention.

I leaned my head back and looked at his cute grin. Then he placed his lips on mine. While kissing him, I sneak a look at my laptop. He slowly let go of my lips and complained again: "Even while I'm kissing you, I don't have half your attention." Next, I heard him fall onto my bed.

On my laptop, I clicked on "send" and then walked over to Jackson. I let myself fall into his arms.

"Now, you have my attention." There once more was this adorable smirk on his face.

"Te quiero. I'm crazy about you.", he whispered, causing me to feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I guess that makes me the luckiest person on earth. You know, I'd eat a whole chocolate bar for you.", I joked around playfully, to which he replied with tickling me.

I had to laugh so hard, my stomach hurt.

"Ouch, my stomach.", I still laughed. Jackson stopped and looked at me, intensely into my eyes. He was leaning over me. I looked at his lips, causing him to kiss me again. This was way too good to be true. If I could, I would stay in this moment forever. There were no words to describe how happy and joyful I felt or how he made me feel. He was this comfort feeling, when I felt like I wasn't enough, my sun after a heat storm, making me forget all the ugly things I had ever felt.

I pulled him even closer to me, destroying his balance and making him collapse onto me. We both started giggling.

Sometime later, when we eventually stopped laughing, Jackson looked at me again. His head was resting on my breasts. He then leaned into another kiss. I wrapped my legs around his body.

When suddenly the door into my room was opened unexpectedly. Jackson instantly got off me.

It was my dad standing in the door frame.

"What the hell is going on here? Who is this guy, Accelya?", he questioned with a bitter undertone.

"Um... He's...", I stuttered. My dad definitely saw us kissing.

"I'd like you to leave and never talk to my daughter again.", my dad warned Jackson, looking at him intimidatingly.

"Dad, we're dating. Peter broke up with... Peter and I broke up.", I clarified to my dad, who looked shocked at me.

"You remember the deal, right? It's you and Peter and it'll always be. Your 'boyfriend' probably isn't able to give you what Peter can, wealth and a bright future.", my dad insulted Jackson, just like almost everyone I knew. I think Jackson had a point with saying rich people only thought about money. For me, the only thing that mattered was that he understood me and loved me.

Not like Peter, Jackson actually enjoyed spending time with me. He always went shopping with me and we ended up making out in the changing room. We also went mini golfing, and he took walks at the beach with me. Sometimes we sat at three in the morning at the beach looking at the stars.