Chapter 13

💋Naveah's POV💋
Soda:"I'm sorry Nav he's probably just trying to think about what happened with you two" Nav:"probably but I hate it I just want me and him to be okay again. No hate no nothing just close friends" Steve:"it's gonna be okay soon" I nodded in hope of us being okay again. I saw Johnny and Pony arrive and walk in. Nav:"Hey I won't be long, but I'm going to eat with Pony and Johnny can one of you cover for me?" Steve:"sure Soda can have his swarm of bees in the garage" I laughed and hugged them both and left with Johnny and Pony. Johnny:"you see Dal today?" Nav:"actually he came by, but he just came to buy smokes. He didn't want to talk to me" Pony:"I'm sorry Nav" Nav:"don't be its probably for the best anyways" Johnny:"I'm sure he'll come around" I just nodded and we arrived at the Dingo. I saw someone sitting alone in a booth, and I recognized the jacket. Oh no, that's Dallas. I grew nervous and Pony noticed. Pony:"what's the matter?" Nav:"Dallas" I said pointing at the figure sitting at the booth. Pony:"oh no" Johnny:"what?" Pony pointed towards him and he looked at me with sad eyes. Nav:"just let's sit somewhere I'm kinda hungry" I said with a slight smile. Johnny:"man your're always hungry" he said walking us towards an empty booth. Me and Pony laughed and we sat down. Pony and Johnny were sitting together while I sat alone in front of them. Pony:"sheesh can the staff here be slower?" Nav:"now look who's the one hungry" Pony:"hey it's not my fault Darry's diner didn't stay in me. I got sick in the night those meatballs did not sit well with me" Johnny:"gorss Pone we're about to eat" I laughed at Johnny being grossed out, and I soon stopped when I saw Dallas look at me. I sent him a small smile, but he looked away. Pony:"Nav nevermind about him" Nav:"I can't he's in my mind 24/7" Johnny:"you're crazy for him" Nav:"shush" I said blushing. I saw Dallas look at me once again, and we locked eyes. Nav:"guys I need to go to the bathroom, give me a minute" I got up and went to the bathroom. I couldn't help it, but I just started to cry. I really didn't want to loose Dallas. Not after I found out that we have more in common than I thought. I missed him teasing me and calling me dimples. After about a few minutes of crying and regret kissing him I washed my face with cold water and I went back to our booth. I noticed Johnny was missing. Nav:"where did Johnny go?" Pony:"to order they still haven't come" Nav:"you guys are impatient" Pony:"you're one to talk" he said smiling but he soon stopped when he got a good look of my face and eyes. Pony:"have you been crying?" Nav:"n- no" Pony:"It's about him isn't it?" Nav:"yeah but it's okay" he nodded and I noticed Dallas leave. Johnny:"hey the food will be ready soon" Nav:"perfect I'm starvin'" Pony:"we all are" Johnny:"oh I got food for Steve and Soda, you can give it to them when you go back to work" Nav:"thanks I will give it to them" our food soon arrived and we immediately went in. We were so hungry, after eating we paid for the food and I brought Soda and Steve's food. Pony:"you guys wanna do a sleepover with the gang?" Johnny:"sure!" Nav:"why not I love to hang out with you dorks" Pony:"I'll ask Dal too" I nodded and we soon arrived at the DX. Nav:"oh boysssss we got food!" Soda:"finally!" Steve:"I'm so hungryyyy" we laughed at them, and they went on their break to go eat. Johnny:"we're gonna go set the stuff up and get snacks for tonight see you later. I love you" Nav:"I love you too, you two be careful" they both nodded and left. I walked to the break room to join Steve and Soda. I couldn't help but laugh they were like animals eating their food. Nav:"guys slow down, also there's a sleepover tonight if you guys are in" Steve:"count me in" Soda:"I live there so yes please" I smiled, and we talked about the movies we could watch. We heard the bell ring and we went back to work.
~Time Skip~
It was a little after work and me and Soda were baking a cake for the gang. Soda:"hey Nav?" Nav:"yeah?" Soda:"there's something on you're face" Nav:"where?" Soda:"here!" he said, and he threw flower on my face. Nav:"oh Curtis your're gonna regret that!" we chased each other making a big mess, and we couldn't stop laughing. Darry:"okay you two we want cake" Nav:"wow Darry since when" he ran up to me, and he picked me up and placed me over his shoulder and ran around the house. Nav:"Darry!" I said laughing he placed me down and I put frosting on his nose. Darry:"oh you're glad I love you" Nav:"aww I love you too superman" Steve:"finish the cake!!" Soda:"it's almost ready calm down" we waited a few more minutes and the cake was now ready. Nav:"I'm gonna go change in my PJ's i'll be back in a minute" I went in my room and put on my shorts and my hoddie. I got out and saw everyone already eating the cake. Nav:"you guys seriously can't wait. Not even for the frosting" I said laughing. Pony looked at me and his face was covered in chocolate. Nav:"Oh my god Pone your face" I said bursting out laughing and everyone soon joined me laughing. It was a little later and we were watching a movie and it was a romance and action which was obviously my pick haha. It made me think about Dallas a lot which annoyed me. He also never showed up which was no surprise. After the movie was finished, everyone fell asleep but I couldn't fall asleep. Steve:"Nav?" I turned around and met Steve's eyes. Nav:"hey" Steve:"can't sleep?" Nav:"No can't stop thinkin' about him and that movie didn't help one bit" Steve:"well you picked it" Nav:"I know" Steve:"it's gonna be okay he'll come around"Nav:"yeah well, he's avoiding me and it feels like he hates me" Steve:"he doe-" we heard a noise which scared me and I looked at Steve wide eyed. Dally:"I don't hate you not even close" I looked up and there he was. Standing right in front of me. Nav:"Dallas?"

Word Count: 1085

Chapter 13 Written May 15th 2021

(Oop what's gonna happen?)