white cat patrol.

It has been 21 long years passed sense the day Marinette got her gift.

Deep in the dark woods lived Marinette and her best friend Alya. They share a cabin, but sometimes they have their differences. And in the end, they always forgave each other.

Alya was gifted with friendship and honesty. Sense Alya was so trustworthy, she kept Marinette's secret from a young age.

During the walk towards the village gates. Marinette and Alya came across Cat Blanc and his gang of thieves.

"It's been a while since we last saw each other. Don't you think so, ladies?" Says Cat Blanc.

Cat Blanc's gang purposefully moved towards Marinette and Alya.

"Why the unpleasantness, ladies? My men aren't going to hurt you. All I want is for Marinette to marry me. That's all I ask of you." Says Cat Blanc.

"There's no way I'll come with you!! And furthermore, I'll never marry you." Says Marinette.

"Nicely put, Marinette." Says Alya.

"Thanks, Alya! But, don't underestimate Cat Blanc. He'll find a way to get what he wants. And when he does, he fails every time. Because, of my creativity and quick thinking." Says Marinette.

"Welp! It's time for us to go now!!" Says Marinette.

"You, ladies! Aren't going anywhere." Says Cat Blanc's gang.

"Oh!! Yes, we are!!!" Says Marinette. "Tikki, spots on!!"

"Trixx, fox run!!" Says Alya.

Marinette transforms into Ladybug, while Alya transforms into Rena Rouge.

Ladybug used the avoidance technique to contradict the first punch. While Rena Rouge uses her illusions.

During the fight, Cat Blanc's gang attacks the illusions. While Cat Blanc follows the silhouettes of Ladybug and Rena Rouge.

Cat Blanc follows Ladybug and Rena Rouge, until they reach a river.

"You are trap, ladies! There's no where else you can go. You just have to face the fact that you guys lost." Says Cat Blanc.

"Well, Cat Blanc! You might already lost, but we haven't." Says Ladybug. "Lucky charm!!"

When Ladybug summons her lucky charm. Out came a red kite.

"Is that supposed to be a joke? Your not flying a kite, anytime soon. Are you?" Says Cat Blanc.

"Yes, white cat! Rena, do you trust me?" Says Ladybug.

"Yes, of course! I trust you. Why you ask?" Says Rena Rouge.

"Oh, no reason! Just hold on tight." Says Ladybug.

"What!!!" Says Rena Rouge screaming for her live.

Ladybug uses the red kite to get over the river.

"Ladybug, your crazy!! To think we can make it over this river." Says Rena Rouge worried about falling off the kite.

"Rena, where is your sense of adventure?" Says Ladybug.

"Sorry, to have cut this meeting short. But, we have to go. We'll have to catch up again soon." Says Ladybug.

"What childish behaviour. At least Ladybug is getting a lot better of using her lucky charm. Cause, one day she'll have no luck left." Says Cat Blanc.

After Ladybug and Rena Rouge , successfully made it over the river. They both de - transform , and headed straight towards the village gates.

"Good thing we have lost them or we'll be in big trouble." Says Marinette.

"Easy for you to say! Look at my dress! My dress is all crinkled now!!" Says Alya.

"It's a good thing that we have luck on our side or things would have turn for the worst." Says Marinette.

"Why is luck so complicated?" Says Alya.

"I have been wondering the exact same thing. But, what I do know is that luck is often a combination of preparation and opportunity." Says Marinette.