chapter 3

<y/n pov>

"I'm killing who?!" I practically yelled.

"You heard me, you will be killing Tony Stark, the father who never wanted you and gave you away when your mother died, little did he know you would wind up here." he said bluntly.

"I don't know about this boss.'' I said concerned. Then out of nowhere he backhanded me across the face. I staggered backwards and felt my lip. There was a little blood coming from my lip.

"YOU WILL DO AS YOUR TOLD!!!" he demanded. I was used to being treated like this but I was still fighting the urge to throw him against the room.

"Do you understand?!" he hissed.

"Yes sir" he said with an angry expression.

"Good now get out of my site!" he ordered pointing at the door. I left the room and headed towards my sleeping quarters to change out of my suit. Once I changed into jeans and a hoodie I made my way to the mess hall to get something to eat. I sat down at an empty table and began to eat the awful food that they give in this dump. I began to think about the mission I was given. I didn't want to do it, even if he abandoned me when he was the only family I had after my mom died. He was still my dad, not to mention he was Iron Man. Killing him will definitely be a challenge. I might not even be able to do it but I had no choice. Tomorrow I will be attempting to kill Iron Man.