chapter 4: scaredy cat

hey before I start I'm sorry this is so bad, I've been struggling to focus enough to write so please bare with me :)
-
waking up in the famous movie star Madison Montgomery's bed was something Zoe never could have seen herself doing but here she was. but the bed was empty. the movie star was standing in-front of a mirror fixing her hair instead.
"great you're awake. now move to your own bed."
zoe, who was still was still half asleep looked at her confusingly as if she wasn't invited into the bed with open arms last night.
madison and her short temper had waited long enough so she simply walked over to zoe and pushed her off the bed muttering a few words of annoyance as she did so.
"madison!!" zoe shouted at the blonde who was now standing above her
"yeah?"
"what the hell was that for"
"I told you to move. you didn't. so I moved you myself."
Zoe simply got up and got ready for her day ignoring madison to make sure she didn't provoke her anymore then she already had.

a few hours had passed since the not so friendly encounter between the two roommates. Zoe grew more concerned for madison and the way she was acting. she was acting normal, like nothing had happened. Zoe couldn't help but worry about her.

she decided she would mention it to her just not right now. she was too focused on school and learning about this whole new world she had accidentally found herself in. Although she was still very confused cordelia was very patient with her and answered all her questions, regardless of how silly they were. Cordelia was so warm and welcoming towards Zoe. shooting her a well done or a smile ever so often. Zoe was so wrapped up in this little bubble of happiness cordelia has created that she had almost forgotten about madison, that was until she heard screaming coming from the kitchen.

Cordelia stood up and walked to the room where the noise was coming from very peacefully as if this was a normal occurrence. Zoe followed behind cautiously. The first person she saw was Queenie who was holding a knife to her own throat. and then on the other side of the room Madison, bleeding for her hand but still firing insults at queenie.
"girls enough of this"
the sound of cordelias voice made queenie roll her eyes but put the knife down anyways.
zoe just stood there stunned and maybe slightly scared.
"earth to Sabrina?" madison said now standing infront of zoe
Zoe quickly came back reality hearing madisons voice, it was nice hearing her not being her usual mean self but as always this wouldn't last
"really..that scared you? god zoe you aren't gonna last a minute here" she scoffed and walked away

the two girls avoided eachother for most of the day. Zoe couldn't understand why but she thought madison was probably embarrassed about what had happened the night previously.
"hey scaredy cat" madison said leaning against the door frame
Zoe looked up for her book and smiled at her before burying her head back in the book. Madison stood her for a second contemplating what to do before walking over and snatching the book out of Zoe's hand and throwing it across the room.
Zoe tried being annoyed at madison, but she instead just laughed and gave the blonde her full attention.