Momo's Drunken Honesty

Momo Yaoyorozu, one of two recommended students of Class 3-A and one on the wealthiest two, was currently crying in her bed hugging a pillow.

It was the end of the year. Tomorrow would be the day when they graduate from UA High School and become official pro heroes.

And yet, she was sad. Because she, as of yet, had not confessed her love for a certain green and black haired boy.

Everyone, boy and girl saw her as a woman with confidence in herself and her capabilities who had it all. And that there was nothing anyone could do to break that.

Yes, she was beautiful. She had received "confessions" ranging from the son of Endeavor, Shoto Todoroki. To Yosetsu Awase, to even Katsuki Bakugou, the flaming spiky ash blonde delinquent.

(Flashback Begins)

She received their "confessions" back in their first year. She denied them all because she was never had an interest in a relationship. When this happened, they drugged her with oxytocin and attempted to rape her along with trash pervert, Minoru Mineta and Neito Monoma.

She remembered the experience vividly. Her body was heating up with lust, but in her mind, she was frightened. Because these few were far stronger than she was. They all undressed her and themselves and were about to touch her inappropriately.

Until HE came. HER sparking ray of hope.

Son Izuku Midoriya.

At first, she thought he was going to follow their lead. But no.

He did the exact opposite.

He delivered a punch to Awase. Followed by a headbutt to Todoroki's head, causing a major fracture.

Soon he began to fight them all off by himself.

Momo was still stuck because of Mineta's purple orbs, but she was impressed at his battle prowess. He was incredible. Even better than All Might himself.

In little to no time at all, he defeated them all. He then found the needle and did the unthinkable.

He created an antidote from the oxytocin and injected it into her. With this she looked more tired as Izuku used his ki to melt the balls.

When that happened, she nearly fell to the ground until he caught bridal style. He then wrapped her in a blanket and carried her back to her her room, but not without giving a threat to the boys who attempted such a disgusting thing.

And to make an example, a green blade formed from his hand as he sliced off Bakugou's right hand from his body and she remembered stating something.

Izuku: You better get your right hand fixed quick or else you'll never be able to fight again. You always did start off with a right hook. You're so predictable, sometimes.

As he was walking her, she looked at the boy and focused on his features.

Messy black and green hair that looked very spiky, yet fluffy. A defined jawline yet, chubby cheeks. A set of freckles on each cheek in the shape of a rhombus. Vibrant emerald green eyes and she also saw a wagging brown tail behind him.

She blushed at how his body felt. It was very chiseled. She felt every muscle flex when he walked and he smelled like cinnamon with a hint of mint and pine.

Suddenly, there formed a feeling in her stomach. She wanted to know what that feeling was, but she slowly drifted off to nap.

In her dream, the same boy that rescued her was her husband. She had children with him and they lived happily and peacefully.