Meeting Komaru

Kokichis pov

"c-come on kid there's s-someone I w-want to be meet" toko said dragging me along towa city.

Its my first time in the city since the killing game so I'm pretty excited. I don't really know who she wants to introduce me to though. I hope there nice.

"toki!" I turned around to see a a girl with short hair and a hougi.

"don't c-call me that!" toko growled.

"aww don't be like that toki" she said hugging her. Toko immediately tensed up with a slight blush.

She looked over at me "who's this toki?"

"this is k-kokichi. He has a dissociative identity disorder like me" toko explained.

"really?" she gasped. She got down to my hight "hi my name is komaru it's nice to meet you"

"Umm nice to meet you too" I muttered.

"you are so cute" she said pulling me into a hug "you wanna get some ice-cream hon?"

"I sure do!" I grinned.

She took us to the towa city ice-cream parlor and bought me a large tub of ice-cream. She petted my head as I happily ate my ice-cream.

"so he has a spilt personality" she asked toko.

"w-well is m-more complicated then that but y-yeah" toko muttered.

"he's so young though. Poor boy" she sighed.

"it's not t-that bad. My illness s-started up when I was h-his age" toko muttered.

"aww I'm sorry toki that sounds hard but I'm really proud of you for helping this boy. Your a really kind person toko" komaru said patting her shoulder.

"w-whatever" toko said turning red.

I stared at them in suspicion. Do they have something going on?