freaky!

_________

_________

MADDOX MILLIGAN never wanted to die, and especially not on his sixteenth birthday. All Maddox wanted to do was make it back to Camp Half-Blood with all of his bones still intact before his Dungeons & Dragons campaign ended.

But, as usual, the universe had other plans for this son of Apollo. That's right, you heard me— dead. The universe wanted him dead. So, like a good boy, Maddox obeyed the universe, and he fucking died.

But that's just the life of a demigod, and it seems like this demigod's life is over for good... or so he thought.

Not even two hours after being dead, Maddox wakes up on Floor Nineteen, where he learns that he has been chosen to become one of Odin's undead warriors, an einherjar, and live out the rest of his afterlife in Hotel Valhalla. Because, apparently dying saving another boy from being hit by a bus counts as a heroic death??

Now Maddox has to navigate his afterlife with other undead warriors, including Annabeth's cousin, Magnus Chase, who is supposed to be dead. Then again, everyone on Floor Nineteen is or was dead at one point or another.

But do you know what confuses Maddox the most about this situation?

Everyone keeps calling him Ambrose Feyrer, son of Loki. And when Maddox looks in the mirror... he's pretty dead sure he just got caught up in what has to be the freakiest "Freaky Friday" remake ever imagined.

Now if only he could find the real dead kid!

_________

AMBROSE FEYRER was fucking confused. The last thing he remembered, he got hit by a bus. Or almost did. His memory's a little fuzzy.

But Ambrose knows for a fact that he did not live in a summer camp for dysfunctional demigods. Also, what the hell is a demigod?? And why does everyone keep calling him Maddox???

Trying to figure out the weirdness that is this "Camp Half-Blood", Ambrose starts to question how the hell this all started in the first place. Everyone is convinced that he— that Maddox— just has temporary memory loss, when Ambrose is not, in fact, Maddox Milligan. He doesn't remember anything because he never even had those memories in the first place. So then why is everyone...?

Wait. What did that redhead dude tell him again? That one day he would see the world through someone else's shoes?

Whatever, it's probably nothing. But as Ambrose digs himself deeper into the world of demigods and myths, he can't help but think... where is the real Maddox Milligan?

Well, Ambrose may not know the answer to that, but he does know one thing for sure: he's really starting to like Dungeons & Dragons!

_________

MAGNUS CHASE & PERCY JACKSON
crossover apply fic!

COMING SOON
opening on june 1st, 2021!

TAGS + DEDICATIONS
FandomsGiveUsPower
hueningbaii
vintagedisneylands 👀
idk260
-itslucihere
gachablueboy165
Storiez0
-ANARCHICJINXES
COMAT0SEQUINN
SPQR_miraculous
crazy_myths_reader
kelseybqueen
drawingofdestiny

TIGGS SPEAKS!
i need a better cover and graphics, lol
THANK YOU FOR 1K FOLLOWERS! WOOOO!
this apply fic is, i guess, my 1K follower celebration special!
I LOVE MY PLOT YOU HAVE NO IDEA
special thanks to vintagedisneylands
love you bae, you know why you're here 🥰😜
i can't wait for you guys to meet the characters, and i can't wait to meet yours!
see you all on june first! 😉
- T

NOTE!
RobinHood37 made an amazing cover!!! They also made one for Missing Pieces!
LIKE OMG, GO FOLLOW THEM RIGHT NOW
LOVE THE COVERS, I WILL NEVER STOP SAYING THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️