Class 1A

Hatsi POV

As soon as I walked into the class, a boy with glasses greeted me. "Hello! I'm Tenya Iida!" He said. "I'm Hatsi Nero." I said trying not to make eye contact. "Why aren't you looking at me?" He asked. "M-my quirk," I replied, blushing. We talked a bit and I eventually got to my seat... Which happened to be right next to him!

Tenya POV

Some girl I didnt recognize walked into the class. I greeted her and noticed that she actually looked kinda cute. We chatted for a bit and sat down. My seat happens to be right next to her!

Hatsi POV

A couple minutes later, the teacher came in. I wanted to try and hypnotize him, but I figured I should wait. The teacher was a tired looking black haired man. "Hello I'm Shota Aizawa," he stated. Today we had to test our quirks to see where we are at. The green hair boy, as plain as he looks, threw the ball hard and so did the blond hair boy. When it was my turn, Sensei said anything goes as long as I use my quirk. I thought that this will be fun. I looked into the green haired boy's eyes. He immediately went under my spell. "Throw the ball for me," I said with a sly smile. He nodded and threw the ball farther than the blond hair boy. After everyone finished, I made sure to get him out of the trance. The other students were amazed by my quirk. They also introduced themselves to me. "I'm Mina Ashido!" Said a pink girl...

THE STUDENTS INTRODUCE THEMSELVES

The green haired boy, Izuku, said he wanted to show me something after school. I agreed to go with him after our last class.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Just uhm... Follow my lead," he said. We apparently got to the location within a couple minute from leaving campus. "Sit in this chair. I was told to bring you here and also sit. I really dont know who said it." Izuku stated in a confused way. "O-okay," I said. A couple seconds later, helmets dropped onto our heads and our hands were cuffed to the chairs. "Well we'll well," said a familiar voice. The helmets started to whir... And within seconds, I saw Izuku's arms go limp. "Looks like he's been finished..." Said the voice. The owner of the voice walked out and I recognized him... The kidnapper!

TBC