20: Prom Wrecker

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖DISCLAIMERS: I DO NOT own Victorious all credit goes to Nickelodeon.

Egan walks up, while Cat is talking to someone on the phone. "Fake blood?" She questions. "I'm doing a live performance." Jade explains. "So you want blood, a drill, and a clown suit." Tori says grabbing books from her locker. "What's it about?" Andre asks. "A clown and a parachute that doesn't open." Jade replies. "What's it called?" Jade pulls out a flyer, from her bag and hands it to Tori. "Clowns don't bounce." Tori reads out loud. "They don't." Andre shrugs. "No." Jade replies almost laughing.

"I created a computer model of the asphalt cafe." "That's where we have lunch." Cat gasps. "Yes, it--it sure is." Tori replies treating Cat like she's stupid. "Well a lot of people have told me they don't want Hollywood Arts to have a 'Normal' prom. So the first idea I came up with is, we call it a 'Prome'. Uh, now, decorations. Any ideas for a prome theme?" "Ok, ok, what if--ok." Cat giggles. "What if the theme was space pirates, you know, from outer space. Oh, and there could also be kangaroo babies." "Look, we only have a few days to put this prome together, so we need a simple theme." "I have an idea." "Yes." Tori points at Egan. "How about we don't have a 'prome' at all." "Okay. Different idea, that one was terrible." "Hey! I said I had an idea that didn't mean you had to like it. You should honestly think of others instead of yourself." Egan gets up and leaves.

Egan runs into Jade. "I'm gonna kill Vega." "Jade no!" Egan quickly follows her. "Oh, hey, Jade. Uh, did you want to join the--" Jade slams Tori's laptop closed, screaming in her face. "You just had to have your stupid prom this Saturday night?" "We're calling it a prome..." "I was supposed to do my performance this Saturday night. Now Sikowitz says I can't 'Cause you booked the asphalt cafe for your stupid prom!" Jade continues to scream and Tori corrects her again. "Prome." "Cancel it!" "No!" "N--no!" "No." "No?" "No." "Ok. All right. Have your prome. But know this. You're gonna wish you didn't." Jade grabs Egan by the wrist and yanks her out of the room.

Jade pulls Egan into the Janitor's Closet. "Lock the door." Jade orders. Egan locks the door and starts to question why but is stopped when Jade pushes her against it. Jade kissing Egan has one of her hands under her shirt. The other holding Egan's hands above her head. "Jade. Stop." Egan pushes her away. "What?" "You're mad and we shouldn't do this. Beck..." "Beck asked Cat to the prome. So forget about him caring. I've already told you, he knows." "You're still dating my brother. I don't care if he cares about you cheating on him with his little sister or not. But I do. It's wrong and I won't keep doing this if you don't break up with him." Jade groans and leaves, storming out of the Janitor's Closet.

"Well, hey there, promers." "Uh, what are you doing here?" "Hmm, well, I didn't have anything else to do. Egan is pissed at me, Beck is with Cat, and you got my performance canceled. So, here I am at your prome." Jade walks past Tori.

Egan is getting a drink when she is interrupted by Tori making one of her stupid announcements. "Okay, everyone gather around. Welcome to the first ever Hollywood Arts prome!" Everyone cheers. "Hey." Jade comes up to Egan, making her roll her eyes for another reason. "Yeah! Okay, okay, the band will be here soon, but until then, if you haven't voted for prome queen and king, you still have time. Just use your phones to go to The Slap. And remember, you can only vote for one Queen and one King, so..." That's when the power goes out. "Okay, uh-- guys, it's okay. Uh, it looks like the electricity went out, so just relax until I--" That's when the screen starts showing a bunch of scary things making people scream. "That's my cue." Jade nudges Egan and winks, leaving. A few minutes later Jade is on the platform with Tori and Andre. "Hey, Tori. How's your prome going?" Jade asks. "Turn on the power. Turn off that freakish video and then go home!" Tori screams. "And miss the rest of this prome? No I think the fun has just begun." "Yeah, well think again, cause there isn't going to be any more of your stupid little pranks." "Oh. Then you better tell that shrimp in your bra." Jade walks away. "Shrimp in my bra..." Tori pulls out a shrimp. "How did she do it?"

"Are you done with your little sabotage game?" Tori asks Jade angry. Jade mockingly replies. "Done with what little sabotage game?" Andre comes up to inform Tori but looks at Jade before he does. "Hey, uh, Sinjin found the projector and killed the crazy video." "Oh, good, good, now we just need to--" the power comes back on. "Take that you freak demon." Tori turns to the crowd. "Okay, people this prome is back in action." "The bands manager said you called and canceled them." Robbie informs Tori. "What? No, I didn't cancel the band." "Uh, oh. Looks like Tori Vega's prom has turned into one big boobity-boo!" Jade mocks, smirking, and walking away. "Prome!" Tori yells after her.

"Jade you have to stop!" Egan yells at her. "Nah, I'm still pretty thirsty." That's when Vega comes up. "Oh, your thirsty?" Tori takes the drink and licks all over the top handing it back to Jade. "Here you go." "Thanks." Jade takes a drink. "You leave my prom alone." "Maybe now you know what it feels like to plan something and then have it ruined by someone else!" "Aw, you're being such a big baby!" "Funny you say that. Doug over here." By this time Egan was already gone.

"Everybody, please wait. Don't leave. Look, I'm sorry that the prome hasn't gone so great. But before you all leave, I'd like to announce our prome King and Queen, who you all voted for on The Slap. Ok. And Hollywood Art's first ever prome Queen is... Jade West. That's right. Congratulations, Jade." "Don't touch me." "And Hollywood Art's first ever prome King...Doug the Diaper Guy!" Egan comes up behind Tori. "Actually Diaper Doug couldn't be the 'prome' King because he wasn't even on the list and he's not a Hollywood Arts student. Now the actual King isn't a King at all." Tori glares at Egan. "That's not anyway to treat your Prome King is it Vega?" Egan smirks. Jade, who took the crown from Doug, gives it to Egan. "Thanks to Sinjin." Egan winks, causing Trina to scream. "You said you rigged the votes for me!" Egan continues fixing Jade's crown. "Who everyone knows is in love with and will do anything for me if I ask. Didn't rig the votes for Miss Trina Vega here but for me." "Come on, Babe." Jade grabs Egans hand and they leave.

Jade kisses Egan. "Babe? You broke up with him." "Actually, he broke up with me first." Egan squeals and kisses Jade again.

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

Word Count: 1238