|2| small trip

I EDITED THAT PIC BTW👆👆👆 IM PROUD OF IT ITS MY FIRST PHOTO SHOP OK STORY!!! GO
also this is a short fluff cuz i felt like it🤪😩

i walk this earth all by myself by EKKSTACY playing in your airpod (LISTEN TO THIS SONG ITS SO SO AMAZING) while your other airpod is in suna's ear as ya'll skate to the neighborhood skatepark.

"do you wanna stop by the gas station?) suna said

"yea sure"

You skate for a few more minutes and stop at the gas station and go in. You and suna both go to the jelly sticks and grab one bag each. you go to the back of the store to get two monsters while suna get two pockys and you meet back together at the front. You pull out your card and suna pulls his out at the same time. He reaches over to you and pushes your hand down while placing his in the card reader like it was nothing. "i got it" he whispers in you ear and winks sending shivers to you spine and butterflies in your stomach and he notice you tense up with out you knowing and goes behind you and hugs you waist.
Blush built up in your cheeks "here you go lovebirds" the cashier says interrupting the moment "we are not dating" you say and y'all walk out the store "we could be" suna says quietly but loud enough so you can hear sending blush to both of y'all's cheeks. Y'all skate to the park flustered...

232 words!!!
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I CHANGED MY MIND AHAHHA ITS 3am LMAOO
BUTTT ILL WRITE ABT MORE OF THE WEEKEND CUZ THERE IS MOST DEF MORE TO COME IYKWIM😏😏😏

OK THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

-D💃