Chapter - 7

Tamanna had just reached home from her morning walk and was now on the sun patio, having her breakfast. She loved this time of the day everything so fresh and rejuvenated as if all set to take on the day. Sita the kitchen maid came to her and said " Madam, a Mrs. Bajaj has come to visit you. Shall I ask her to join you here?"

" Mrs. Bajaj??!! Ummm ....oh yes please! That has to be Nidhi." Tamanna still had not got used to calling Nidhi by her post marriage name.

"Hiiiiiii....... Tamanna oh my god!!!! How you been baby?! I have missed you so so very much. " Nidhi squealed as she entered.

"Hush now Nidhi. People will think we are romantic. " joked Tamanna as she got up to hug her cousin and best friend.
"You know for a moment there when Sita announced you I wondered who this Mrs. Bajaj was. Silly me." She was truly happy. After being alone in the house for a month now finally Tamanna had someone to talk to from back home.

"So how been? Is Adiraj good to you? Have you guys sorted things out?And when are you guys leaving on your honeymoon?" Nidhi bombarded Tamanna with questions.

Tamanna simply smiled and said, "It's all well here. Adiraj needs his time to cope. I know he means well but hasn't actually gotten used to the idea of being married." She tried to laugh it off. Nevertheless Nidhi could sense the pain in her eyes but decided not to forlong the subject further.

" Tamanna I know it all seems difficult right now. But I know for sure things will change. Varun keeps on assuring me the Adi has a heart of gold and it's just his exterior blah blah blah" Nidhi waved her hands in the air and continued "But what I know is someone so pure as you deserves better and so that's what's in store for you sweetheart." Nidhi hugged her friend again. " I am always there for you." She whispered to Tamanna.

" Oh my god Nidhi. You truly should be in a soap opera. Still reigning queen for melodrama. " Tamanna tried to laugh it off. " Now forget everything else and tell me about Hawaii!" She winked.

"Oh Tammana ! It was so magical. Varun is so amazing! Another reason why I believe if Adi is Varun!s friend then he can't be that bad." Tried to reassure her friend.

Nidhi described all the places they had been to, the shopping, the falling in love, everything. Tamanna was envious yet mesmerised with the way Nidhi spoke of the details. She was truly happy for Nidhi.

Once Nidhi finished with her side of past month she coaxed Tamanna to narrate her side. So Tamanna told Nidhi about her routine, her Eden, and of course Matthew.

"Ooooo! Matthew! He seems like ...ummmm well delicious. " Nidhi spoke with a naughty gleam in her eyes.

"Might I remind you madam that you are very happily married and are just back from her honeymoon. " laughed Tamanna. " nevertheless Matthew is delicious but not par our taste." She continued mischiviously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamanna was sitting In front of her dressing mirror trying to dry her hair smiling over the conversation she had with Nidhi in the morning. They had discussed over Matthew's suggestion of her investing in her own line of production and start a brand of her own. Which Nidhi thought was a capital idea. Matthew had also offered to help her out with website design then eventually she can set up a store of her own. Now after talking to Nidhi she was certain she had something to work on and she felt purposeful after a long time. 'Oh! How sweet you are Nidhi and Matthew. I am so blessed to have a friend in both of you.' Tamanna smiled.

Just that moment her bedroom door burst open. Tamanna gasped and turned around to look who her intruder was, dropping the towel from her hand in the process.