2 | family

GOING HOME ALONE WASN'T ANYTHING NEW TO THE KID. He'd found that he rather liked walking alone, as the familiar scenery got his mind off of most things. Though it seemed that this particular hobby of his wouldn't do much for his thoughts today. "Fuck this shit... wow..." He muttered with a frown on his face while he dug his hands into his pockets, "I still can't believe it." he kicked a pebble to the side and continued walking. "Should tell the fucker I'm not going home I guess." He furrowed his eyebrows, "Wait a fucking second." honestly, he shouldn't even tell the man where he was going, let the fuck think he died or something. He'd have a lot less shit to worry about then.

His finger hovered over the contact "Tch..." he decided he'd text his guardian.

ATSUMU 
im at dabi's
dont come thx

delivered

::

When Atsumu found out about his quirk and the problems that would come running towards him because of it at 5 years old, he created a plan. The pouting 5 year old was laying on his stomach with his face cradled in his hands. He was in the backyard while he thought everything through. The child jumped up from his previous position with his hands in the air and a satisfied smirk on his face. He had concocted the ultimate Hero avoidance plan!

It went like this: After middle school, he would go to a normal high school and after that he'd continue studying, get his medical license and computer science degree.

He thought he'd already checked through the first two but alas it seemed he didn't think his 'ultimate plan' through well enough.

Continuously getting high grades and graduating at the top of his school gave him the attention that was needed in order to be noticed by the schools he was interested in going to, but it unfortunately also had him at the receiving end of attention from top Hero schools, such as U.A and Shiketsu.

He sighed. The principal could've enrolled him in Shiketsu, at least.

::

"Fuck this shit for real, I gotta smoke." He had already reached the house he bought a few years back. You might be thinking something along the lines of: 'A HOUSE? HOW THE FU-' Well, while Atsumu didn't have full access to the trust fund his parents left to him, he did have a black card he got handed to from his guardian, so there was really nothing he couldn't buy. A mistake, because the kid wasn't exactly the most law abiding citizen.
Would Dabi be there right now? He really fucking needed his burnt ass to rant to.

BITCH BOY
u at home bro

read

Huh. The boy just shrugged his shoulders and pressed in the security code before heading inside. It was a nice house of course, what would he use his money for if not for his actual family?

Once inside, the white haired male sighed, patted himself down, replaced his sneakers and long not-matching socks with slippers for inside use. He startled slightly when he got two pings from his phone, "Jesus fuck." he muttered and leant back on the wall before checking the slightly beat up phone.

BURNT FUCK
Where else would I be stupid

Did your dumb ass just come inside? Don't tell me you're skipping school again.

The boy cringed slightly as the text reminded him of the reason he left the damned school in the first place. He put the phone back in his pocket and made his way towards his room through the living room and up the stairs. His room in this house was... actually quite nice. It had the essentials: a pretty standard white desk with quite a large bed next to it, but it also had potted plants hanging from the ceiling, his bed had an an intricate wooden frame, a wooden bookshelf, and there were large green and orange bean bag chairs in front of a tv on the left wall.

He threw his school bag on the rug peeking out from under the bed and face planted into his pillows. After a few peaceful seconds he heard the door swing open, ah that's probably Dabi, he decided to ignore the moron for now.

The black haired male obviously didn't like that. He smirked and jumped on top of the white haired male in bed, who groaned in pain when he felt the heavy fucker land on top of him. "Get off you're fucking heavy." He kicked his legs at the still smirking male laying on him who decided to make himself right at home on his back, pleasantly digging his annoying ass elbows into Kiroshi's back while doing so.

"The fuck are you doing at home already? Expected you to be sucking random dick under your school's stairs right now." The man really had a way with words. "Principal is fucking crazy." He kicked the man again and rolled off the bed, ending up in a starfish position, looking up at the ceiling with a frown on his face. Dabi looked down at him from his position up on the bed with an inquisitive look on his face. He didn't ask. The boy would tell him once he felt like it. "Hm. You wanna get high?"

Atsumu groaned and reached for a pillow. The other male making quick work of slamming said pillow into his face. "Hn. I just wanna relax. Cuddle with me?" The man just scrunched his face up in disgust. "Fuck no, I could gag at the thought of it." He gagged, you know, as a demonstration. "How come you're so good at gagging huh, you wanna tell me something big bro?" A teasing smirk curled up on his face.

The man jumped at him from up on the bed with a yell, effectively silencing the white haired male with a groan. "Good God, what do you eat you fat fuck- Get off of me!"
A messy fight ensued, comprised out of petty kicks and slaps. This was nice.

When they both calmed down, Atsumu decided to tell his brother about the shit day he'd had. All the other could do was nod along with him and interject at some points. "God your people suck." As if he could talk though! "Okay yeah I can't say that." Correct.

"So you're going to U.A. huh? No more illegal shit then." The black haired male said to him, teasing the other slightly. "Me? I've never done anything illegal. How ghastly." He stuck his nose up in the air while saying so dramatically.

The black haired male only rose an eyebrow and nodded, making the other pout. "You made me do illegal shit first!" Atsumu exclaimed, pointing at the black haired wench. The man smirked and looked oddly proud of miself as he said "That's right."

hellur this was so cringe.

i literally had a sentence with "GOTTEM" in it
no way