𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒸𝓈

Key terms

Cr - Current reality (Your reality right now)

Dr - Desired reality (The reality you want to go to)

Wr - Waiting room (A quiet focus place you can shift to before you shift to your dr, gives a chance to make sure you 100% want to shift to your dr)

What is shifting?

The act of moving your consciousness from your current reality to your desired reality.

Because the universe is infinite, any reality you can imagine exists. This includes fictional (in this reality) places like Hogwarts, Neverland and any other reality you can imagine. If you wanted, you could make your own reality. You can go to a reality where you're a 6'8 world-famous NBA player, or a witch who lives in a fairy cottage in the woods. Literally anything you could ever want you can shift into a reality for it. 

The best part about this? Its real. It's not some 2013 fake creepypasta, it's a real thing many people have experienced. Due to it's growing popularity a lot of fake information and doubt has been spread which has made people question it's legitimacy. It may take people up to their first try to their 1000th attempt to shift but in the end it WILL happen. It all depends on how WELL their shifting attempt is, but we'll get into that later. 

Shifting also isn't like lucid dreaming, however you can shift by lucid dreaming. Shifting is completely different, like I have explained.

Is shifting dangerous? 

Usually it isn't. 

The act of shifting isn't dangerous itself. However, if you choose to shift to somewhere that could cause you harm like Mortal Kombat or something then you'd need to script that you don't get seriously hurt as a safety precaution. 

If you die in your dr you'll just wake up in your cr. This doesn't mean you wont feel pain, because you can if you don't script you wont. 

What is respawning? 

Your body dies in your cr but your consciousness lives in your dr.

If you choose to respawn I highly recommend thinking it over; however it's none of my business.

Depending on what you script you either can or can't come back. If you script that you're just fully invested in your dr and don't script a safe word to come back to your cr then you'll have to shift back. There are ways to script your body dying in this reality and your consciousness staying alive in your dr, which is why respawning is such a controversial topic. 

If you choose to respawn then please be careful, script protection, and be smart. Much luv <3

What is scripting?

A written version of your desired reality. Scripting isn't 100% necessary. BUT, it does help significantly to visualize and stay on track with trying to shift. 

Writing a script is very straight-forward, you write about all the details of your dr. You can write about yourself, your age, height, story ect ect. You can write about your family or friends. Anything you feel important to write down you should write down. You can write it down in a physical copy or your notes, but I'll leave links to some wattpad scripts that you can take inspiration from. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/242472621-shifting-script

https://www.wattpad.com/story/242577824-shifting-to-hogwarts

What is a safe word?

A safe word is a word or action you can do to get back to your cr from your dr

Pretty straight forward; for example when I want to get back I scripted that I close my eyes and say "Home home home"

What is a clone?

A clone is a version of you that stays back when you go to your dr. 

When you shift you leave behind a clone, your clone is a version of you and will act exactly like you unless you script otherwise. Your clone isn't dangerous; so you don't have to be scared or worried when you're in your dr.