Part 41: Shattered💧

| Special Credits given to: oyasuminasai___ [Wattpad]
aii.eyh_ [Instagram] |

/ She's my personal graphic designer— in the future, I'll make it certain! <3 Thank you for making me fangirling for Aishito and crushing on Minato more deeply than usual hshshs /

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

A shiver ran through his veins, the chill of sorrow began to beg for mercy. Slow breathing, his lungs might catch up a few weird patterns of heaving in and out but frankly, he felt like he was dying.

"It hurts..." he groans as he crawls forward, tracing lines aimlessly without looking.

He loses the energy to lift his head up, even his eyes refuse to snap open. The world around him spun, shooting arrows of unbearable pain to the back of his body.

He was about to pass out.

"Minato.."

A soft gasp curles out of his mouth, Minato could feel his heart skips a beat. Pounding, thumping, harshly snaps apart.

"Minato, please.."

"Okāsan," Minato quivers his lips, trembling in a distant cold that suddenly appears.

He struggles to lift his head up, almost plopping back down in defeat. He clamped the ground with his nails, pumping. When his hazel eyes snapped open, the only colour he sees now is black.

But then, when Minato blinks twice, thrice, the sight upon him rotates immidiately.

Two figures of someone he truly loves, crouching infront of him. A warm hand rests on his wavery hair, it was his mother. Hamada Amiko.

"Forgive us.." Amiko sadly smiles, her soft expression looks vividly pure than usual. Minato stared at her, wide eyes.

"Kā-!" Minato weakly swings his right hand to reach for Amiko's hand, but felt nothing except cold wind. "-chan.." he gazes at his own hand in disbelief.

Amiko's brown eyes didn't shimmer like it used to be, which Minato couldn't take it for granted.

"Wwh- why.." Minato shots his hand up again, trying to hold Amiko's shoulder. Nothing felt right. He ended up just gripping a puff of thin air.

He curses under his shaky breath, throwing punches on the grassless ground much to his own dismay. "Why can't I touch you? Why?"

"Get a grip of yourself, young man."

Another warm hand settles on his broad shoulder, Minato tenses up at the sudden contact. He whips his head to the right, jaw drops slightly once his eyes met with the same mixtured colour of hazel eyes as him. Belongs to his beloved father, Hamada Juriko.