Scroll 1 | Adoption & Alive Parents

(A/N: Some of these ideas are only the plot, I have not gone into too much of each idea so there isn't much of a proper storyline. Oh and also some of these are OP Naruto.)

Naruto Umino(1)
Where Naruto ends up getting adopted by the famous ANBU Captain; Dolphin.

Naruto Senju(2)
Naruto Senju, born to be heir of Senju Clan.
Son of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Senju.
(Mokuton, Alive Minato and Kushina)

Naruto Uchiha(3)
Unknown to the Shinobi world, Madara Uchiha has lived after the battle between him and the Shodaime Hokage, Hashirama Senju. Having a child with a Namikaze of great power that can rock the elemental nations to it's core, this child is non other than Minato Namikaze, The Yondaime Hokage. Due to some unknown man that claims to be his own father, Minato Namikaze has died. Along with the Queen of the Whirpools, Kushina Uzumaki. Having left their own child to join the land of the dead.
What will be in store for this ever so powerful child?
(Sharingan, Secret Uchiha, Powerful Naruto)

Naruto Hatake(4)
Kakashi Hatake, son of the famous 'White Fang' and student of the Yondaime Hokage.
Once the responsibility of taking care of his Sensei's child falls upon him, what will he do to ensure the happiness of little Naruto?

Hikori Sarutobi(5)
After the death of the Yondaime Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Sandaime Hokage has taken up the roll as a grandfather to little Naruto. Officially adopting him into the Sarutobi clan, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze is now know as Hikori Sarutobi.
(Council Bashing, Monkey Summons, Smart Naruto, Strong Naruto)

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze(6)
In this world, Naruto's parents are alive!
With the guidance of both his parents, how will things turn out for our ramen-loving blonde?

Subaku No Naruto(7)
After being given away to Sunagakure, Naruto finds himself with 3 new siblings. Gaara, the timid but protective one. Temari, the smart but childish one. Kankuro, the troublemaker but cautious one. As the adopted child of the Kazekage, what will be in store for our beloved blonde?
(Strong Naruto, Has iron dust protecting him(similar to Gaara's sand), Protective Naruto)

Naruto, Son of the Sannins(8)
As the final wish of the Yondaime has been ignored, Naruto has lived a life of pure hell.
The Three Legendary Sannin has come back to Konoha, after learning that Minato Namikaze had a son. They were eager and happy to raise the kid but after all the beatings and attacks from the villagers, will they be able to save poor Naruto for eternal darkness?
(Strong Naruto, Smart Naruto, Sadistic tendencies(courtesy of Orochimaru and Anko) and perfect Chakra Control(courtesy of angry Tsunade) and Multiple summoning contracts)
(A/N: Yes, the snake is good in this because good Orochimaru makes me happy.)

Naruto Nara(9)

Shikaku Nara, one of the smartest men in all of Konoha, is left with a Jinchūriki to raise by the wishes of his closest friends. How will this all turn out? Probably a disaster but you never know?   (Strategic/Smart Naruto, Kagemane No Jutsu user Naruto, Brotherlike Shikamaru)

writing in progress..