003

⊱─────────────────{⋆⌘⋆}─────────────────⊰

       No amount of alcohol could curb the annoyance from her phone. Sitting at the bar with her heels crossed over at the ankle, Narae nursed her whiskey. Clubs weren't always her vice of choice, but something about Sanshi's reaction to her tagging along made it worth it. At least it was worth it until her phone buzzed.

Flipping it over and reading the notification- she almost hurled. Bastard, the contact was labeled, This isn't over lover girl

Disgust ripped through her in waves- making her down the rest of her whiskey and signal for another. Minjoon kept a close watch from the door- keeping an eye on both Gyo's through the massive sea of barely-clothed people. 

She sent a wink to the bartender before holding her glass above her head and going to the dance floor. She was enveloped in the crowd's movements, bodies rolling against each other fueled by alcohol.

A body found hers as soon as she took a large sip from her drink- hands snaking around her waist as they danced to the pounding music. Her hands moved behind his head- weaving through his hair. She grinned up at the stranger behind her- who had a similar expression. 

They moved together, fluidly and filled with passion that could only exist between strangers. Finishing her drink, she turned around and moved her hands to the back of his neck- his to the sides of her waist as they ground against one another. 

"You're gorgeous," He whispered into her ear- she shuddered at the voice in such close proximity.

Leaning closer to whisper against his lips, "You're not so bad yourself." 

He scoffed with a smile, shaking his head and focusing on the movements of his beautiful partner.

After a few moments, he pulled her closer against his chest. He buried his face in the crook of her neck- nipping gently at the exposed skin where her shoulder met her neck.

"That's enough." A hard grip on the stranger's shoulder made him freeze, straight his posture to glare at the new man.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Narae smiled softly- "Everything alright Sanshi?"

The stranger looked at her baffled- what the hell was happening? Sanshi narrowed his eyes at the tall man, "I don't like him."

Narae nodded, "Okay."

They walked together to his round booth on the side of the club, where he had been entertaining a group of girls.