TommyInnit #1, May 16th, 2021

I woke up at around 9:00 AM. I got up and went downstairs. I got some cereal and took it upstairs trying not to spill it. Nobody was awake at the time. Normally my mom would be up before that but it was a Saturday so I guess she slept in. I put it on my desk and turned on my computer. I was going to stream later but decided to open Discord. I saw Tubbo message me 30 minutes ago. I don't know why he decided to call me that early but he was still online so I decided to call him back. 

After about 20 seconds, he picked up.

"E'llo Tubboooooo!"

"Hi Tommy."

"Why did you call me at 8:30?"

"Honestly I don't know. I decided to wake up early and called you as a joke."

We continue to talk for hours talking about games, YouTube, and other things. Eventually, It was getting near lunch time and since we had been talking for hours, I decided to leave the call. I decided to eat lunch in the kitchen instead of my room. I just made a turkey sandwich, nothing special. I realized it was time to stream. I grabbed a coke from the fridge and went to my room. I opened streamlabs, set everything up, and start streaming.

"What is up boys welcome to another stream! How are we doing?"

I stream for about two hours before ending the stream. By the time I was done, it was about 2:00 PM so I take a shower. I get back to my room and watch YouTube for a few hours. At about 6:00 PM, I go downstairs to get food my mom made. She made me do the dishes but it didn't take that long. After I was done, I went back to my room and got in bed. I got on my phone and went on my phone for a few hours. I was surprisingly tired so I I turned the lights off and fell asleep.

That's going to be it! That's the basic premise for all of the chapters. I promise they will be more interesting than this. I haven't written anything in awhile so I'm not that good. I will try to do at least a few of these of week. I can't promise I will stay consistent, but I will try my best. Anyway see you later!!!!!! -Sippix