chapter 3

So here we are in our next class and here I am with an attitude because my best friend stole my man well I guess.. To be honest he's  not really my man,oh and  if he was that would be the man of my life. But he doesn't know that Abby is going to mistreat him but I guess Im'a  tell him because I love him .

Um hey Edgar  I said under my breath,I'm so sorry that I asked you to be my date to the dance,"oh its OK i guess,just don't worry about wat Abby said to you and all that I like u but I'm her date so I'm sorry" Edgar said, OK I um got to go um okay  bye.

As u walk away I hear: omg  Edgar why did you say you wanted to out with me look were over,said abby. When I turn around she looks very very mad and all I can think is that its my fault its like why did I talk to him and all of a sudden "u"Abby said,me, "yes you Ashely,I'm a bout to beat your butt ," why what did I do, you talked to Edgar  and then now he  said he didn't want to date anymore,.

I then pushes her  and then she pushes me back, all I canthink about  is I've never been into a fight before. Eventually I  push her  on the ground and I get on top of her  then I  start  punching her  and punching her as she tries  to fight back, "get off get off get off plz I'm so sorry I didn't mean to try to fight u".

Then a teacher came and grabbed me and then I   admittedly get sent to the front office her face all bloody and she can't really breath cause she cant fight and I also punched her in the leg . Abby  got sent to the hospital it's  horrilbe all I see  is Abby on a garny and then she  passed out,. Then Abby wakes up and there was none there but me cause I caused it and her family.

So none really cares about me except my family and you ashley and that's it. And you caused all of this so y are you here...