beg me for it.

"beg me for it."

"w- what?"

"you heard me. beg, slut."

—————

xiao walked through the door of their shared apartment, closing the door behind him and leaning against it. archons, what a day he had! first, he ran into the traveler, who asked him to take care of a commission for them. of course, being the kind of person he was, he accepted it without a thought. second, once he arrived to the location of the commission, he found that, no, it wasn't something simple like clearing a hilichurl camp. there in front of him sat three ruin guards, whirring away as they slowly brought themselves to stand.

then, he'd reported to the traveller that he'd completed the commission. covered in bruises and clothes scuffed with stains, he went about his day as best he could while ignoring the stares he received for his dreadful apperance. finally he comes home after a long day, and his lover is no where to be seen.

"venti?" he called out into the empty halls of the apartment. no answer. the bluenette kicked his shoes off in favor of a pair of comfortable house slippers, shrugging off his jacket to hang neatly on the coatrack. padding down the wooden floor towards their shared bedroom, he creaked open the door expecting to find his beloved sleeping in bed or perhaps brainstorming new song lyrics. instead, he came face to face with venti, head buried deep in a pile of pillows on his knees and elbows while he stroked his cock as fast as he could.

oh? how adorable. of course, xiao had found him like this many times before and just left him to take care of it himself, but after such a long day he couldn't find it in himself to care as he pushed the door open fully, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed. "ahem." he cleared his throat, chuckling. amused by the way venti shot straight up, his blush intensifying and spreading down to his collarbones.

"x- xiao! uhm, i thought you w- weren't supposed to get home for a while...?" venti stuttered, turning to face him and pressing his knees together to hide the disaster he'd become.

"well, yes. but i wanted to get home early because," the adeptus motioned to his clothes, "i'm a mess. and it seems so are you." his voice came out in a low growl on the last part, dripping with lust and half-fake disappointment.

—————

xiao looked down at his partner from his seat on the edge of the matress, who sat kneeling in front of him on the floor shamefully. "tsk, what do i do with you?" he sighed, pressing his shoe against venti's erection, the corners of his lips twitching upwards when the male below him moaned and bucked his hips up against the friction. "well? what do you have to say? you dumb dog." xiao spat, running his fingers through the other male's hair almost soothingly before pulling hard and making him tilt his head up to look him in the eye. "i'm waiting."

"sorry.."

"sorry what? i didn't quite hear you..."

"s-sorry, sir xiao..."

"that's what i thought i heard. there's my good boy~." xiao loosened his grip on his hair, smoothing it down and cradling his cheek in his hand. he held the archon as if he were made of glass, and even the slightest movement could shatter him into pieces. of course, it was complete opposite of what xiao had just done. "now," he started, crossing one leg over the other. "beg me for it."

"w- what?"

"you heard me. beg, slut."

—————

"c'mon, c'mon- harder!" xiao yanked harshly on the leash connected to a leather collar venti wore. the sudden pull forced venti to press his chest flush with xiao's back, squeezing him between his sweat slicked body and the mattress below them. not that xiao minded, afterall he was getting his brains fucked out. and god, did it feel fucking amazing. with every push and pull of his partner's cock against his insides it felt like coals were tossed carelessly into the molten fire burning low in his belly, drawing him closer and closer to his orgasm.

xiao felt the archon above him press his nose into his nape, and he was half expecting him to press a kiss against his flushed skin and whisper sweet nothings in his ear. instead, he bit down hard. hard enough the bluenette was sure the other had drawn blood. "fuck- venti! you rotten mutt, i swear im gonna!-" xiao's voice tapered off into a drawn out whine, eyes rolling to the back of his head when venti's cock dragged against his prostate in slow, teasing thrusts of his hips. was he trying to drive xiao crazy? because it sure as hell was working.

"love it when you make that noise,  fuck..." venti panted against the shell of his ear, sending flashes of white hot arousal up his spine that made his vision blur for a moment. "xiao, i'm gonna come, i'm gonna come- oh, fuck, look at you.. asked me to beg for it but you're the one begging instead~." venti teased.

the archon nearly sobbed when xiao pulled on the piece of leather in his hand, commanding him shakily to stop. "dumb dogs.. don't get to come until their master says so..." xiao panted out, looking back over his shoulder and giving the other man the most sultry look he'd ever seen.

xiao took that small break to compose himself, enjoying the feeling of soft, delicate hands caressing his tired body gently. slowly xiao rolled his hips back into venti's in a smooth movement, and the noise he got in return made the inferno in the bottom of his stomach flare even hotter. the archon on top of him apologized quietly, gripping tightly onto his hips. "what? venti, you stupid idiot, you better not-" he interrupted himself by letting out a whorish moan, slapping his hand over his mouth to muffle it. the bluenette fucked into him roughly, pressing his back down into the bed to raise his hips higher.

"here? you like it here, don't you? i know, just let go~ i'll take care of you, go ahead~." venti replaced xiao's hand with his own, turning his head to the side to kiss him messily; all teeth and tongue and barely any restraint from either of the two. venti knew he would have to endure a painful punishment after disobeying his master's orders, but he didn't have it in himself to care as xiao practically screamed into the pillow beneath his head as he came, body convulsing under venti.

"just a bit more, xiao, you can do it, can't you?" the archon peppered kisses wherever he could reach, using one hand to unbuckle the collar around his neck, tossing it to the side. it was getting rather uncomfortable to wear.

"no, no- venti, it hurts- too much, please! oh fuck, i-i'm gonna kill you!" a laugh slipped past his lips, the words xiao forced out of his throat doing nothing but spurring venti to thrust into him harder, whispering sweet promises and gentle praises to his lover as he finally spilled deep inside of him. the feeling pushed xiao over the edge once more, nothing but a shaking pile of jelly in venti's arms.

—————

"i'm sorry xiaoxiao, was it too much? i'm really sorry!" venti whined, staring at the unmoving lump under the sheets next to him.

"it was! you stupid dog, i said it was but you didn't stop! idiot. don't touch me. go sleep on the couch." despite xiao's words, when venti pulled him close to his chest and carded his fingers gently through his hair he made no move to get away from him. instead he scooted closer, tucking his head under venti's chin. 

venti puffed out a sigh. "you act so difficult but you're just a big softie aren't you? my little cecilia.." his voice was laced with adoration, expression soft when he looked down at his lover to place a kiss on his forehead. of course, he was swatted away like a fly, and the blush that rose to xiao's face made venti laugh. "see? a softie."