.𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓁ℯ ℛ𝒶𝒾𝓃.

Hey guys...I haven't been feelin the best recently n decided to write a comfort oneshot. This is new for me and is basically a way to vent. I'll be writing for my other books soon but until then....enjoy this relaxing read with my fav sad comfort character💜

(Read with song....jus vibe)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jus vibe)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You regretfully open your eyes. Your room is dark, except for the light from your led lights lined along your walls. Your body feels heavy; almost like you can't move. You contemplate about going back to sleep until you feel a sharp pain in your stomach and throat. Your confused until you remember something.

'Oh shit. When's the last time I ate....' you thought.

You slowly roll over to your phone and check the time. 3:27 am it read. Since you've just woken up from your fifth nap of the day, you realize you haven't eaten in almost two days.

You sign heavily and force yourself out of bed. You wince are the foreign feeling of your ice cold floor on your bare feet. You slip on your slippers and stand up. You unscrunch your shorts that rose up your thighs and pull your hood of your oversized hoodie over your head.

You drag your feet down the dark hallway on your way to the kitchen. When you make it to your living room, you eyes are drawn to your window. The light and shadows casts a dark purple glow throughout the room.

You lazily look out the window to see diamond like water droplets on the glass. Your ears ring with the gentle taps of rain slipping down your window. The grey clouds float mindlessly by. In actuality, the scene is quite serene and peaceful.

You catch a glimpse of yourself in the reflection. Your hair is all over the place. Dark circles hang from your eyes. Your eyes themselves look sunken and dull. Your skin lost its bright glow it usually has, leaving you with a pale and sickly look.

You stare back into the reflection.

'She looks so sad' you thought. 'So lifeless. Where did her happiness go....'

You continue to admire the unexpected calmness you feel at the reflection until you feel that sharp pain of hunger again. You take one last look at the the glass.

The rain makes it look as if she's soaked. Stuck in sadness and trapped behind glass. She looks like she's slowly dying inside. Like she's screaming for help...with no one to call out for.

"Same" you whisper

You leave the window and finally make your way to the kitchen. You open your fridge to look for something at the least a little bit appetizing. You find nothing but disappointment, eyes dully boring into your empty fridge. You forgot you haven't been to the store in two weeks. Not caring, you close the door and slowly make your way to your couch.