𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟓 - 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

The news of the killing of the King spread throughout the castle, bells rung through Os Alta

The news of the killing of the King spread throughout the castle, bells rung through Os Alta. Then the bells rang of a new King. Not a Lantsov, but a General.

The Darkling was now the King. Lords and Generals signing over their loyalty in a heartbeat, it was quite a sight to behold.

Throughout all the commotion, and the start of planning the official coronation. Really an excuse for a party, he was already officially King. But Aleksander knew to keep some luxuries to please the Lords.

In fact, the biggest problem that he had yet to overcome was trying to convince Aurora to become his Queen.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Caspian and been stressing all day, today was the day he was going to propose to El. When she came with him and her father Lord Bern back to the castle, he was extremely happy.

Maybe even happy enough to do a victory dance that he prayed to Aslan that no one had seen.

But after a few months of courting Aurora and asking for Lord Bern's permission to ask her. Today was the day.

He had it all planned out, diner a field and then stargazing and was going to pop the question. He had a custom sun ring made.

Aurora was the sunrise after all. She often claimed that she 'lit up his life with her golden locks' she stated it as a joke, it wasn't a joke to Caspian. She was right.

The night had gone somewhat to plan until El had decided she desperately wanted to swim, but the ocean was apparently too far of a walk away so here they were. The King or Narina and hopefully the future Queen sitting in a water fountain.

El was looking at all the coins and trying to find the coolest one while also picking up the more expensive valued coins. That got her a weird stare from Caspian, but it quickly turned into an amused smile.

He decided that this was the moment, he was already sitting in the well so getting on his knees was out of the picture but he decided to take El's hands into his own and start his speech.

During his speech in which he confused his love for Eldora, and finally asked her she quickly said yes and jumped into his lap slamming her lips onto his.

If anyone was the King and the future Queen sitting in the middle of a fountain in the middle of the night, snogging the living daylights out of each other, and walking back in soaking clothes that jangled with the sounds of coins in one of their pockets they did not say anything.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

While Aleksander had already proposed once, apparently Aurora wanted a romantic proposal.

He had not 'wooed' nor courted anyone in centuries, obviously, he was out of practice.

This lead him to rant to Ivan.

Ivan was confused when his General, no King came storming into his room.

Ivan immediately jumped from Feydor, assuming something had gone wrong politically.

Instead the Darkling, new King sat down on the desk chair, seemingly not embarrassed about breaking apart the two.

"What's a romantic proposal, because apparently telling her that we need to get married so you can be Queen isn't good enough for her, can't you believe that?" Kirigan rushed out, staring at the floor with a pout.

A pout. Ivan had changed his view about the girl but she still managed to rile up the Kirigan in ways Ivan thought wasn't possible. The only emotion Ivan had seen him display other than calm, was anger.

Now he was in his room, pouting and asking for romantic advice on how to propose?

Ivan and Feydor shared a look of confusion.

After a while of silence and trying to comprehend the fact that the Darkling was pouting. Ivan spoke up "Maybe try taking her out, like on a date. You know court her"

The new King looked up, he seemed to think it over, "like where?" counting to pout.

"The ballet? What does she like?" this time Feydor spoke up.

"She does love the beach and water." Aleksander said.

"Well there you go, as soon as the politics settle down take her on a holiday, maybe even a-"

Feydor didn't get to finish his sentence because the King had already stood up and left the room.

Ivan and Feydor just looked at each other with complete disbelief.

"Was he really pouting, full lip pout?"

"Yep"