"Please bite me."

May looked up at Harley and he quivered. The feeling of being watched was something he quietly craved.

"Please b-bite it." he softly groaned, eyes squeezing shut and fist clenching at the sheets beneath him.

"What Harley?" Removing her mouth from him she sat up straight and slightly tilted her head.

She moved away from him and his face was even a more vivid shade of red, and he covered his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry it's just, your-your teeth keep grazing it and I've been wondering how it would feel--"

"Harley babe, my teeth aren't really human like, they are vampire teeth. Extremely sharp and pointy. If it's bothering you so much then maybe we can continue another time." May said as she got up wiping spit from her mouth. And she then picked up the pillow she used to kneel on.

"No. No!" Harley shouted, stopping May from walking away. When she turned her head around to look at Harley. His eyes were teary and his hand was gripping his tip, hand slowly sliding down to massage his balls and his head fell back.

"I like when your teeth touch it. It-it makes me feel this kind of enjoyable fear that i can't describe.."

With his other hand he gripped the sheets, eyes focused on his moving hand. Muttering his words as he spoke, "I don't want you to bite hard I just want-" he groaned. "I just want to feel a bit of pain that's all.." pre cum slid down his fingers, some of it getting on his red knuckles, then onto sheets. May walking back to him pulled his hair so that he would make eye contact with her, but his eyes were shut. And his lips were red from him biting them so harshly.
"You always get so wet when you're in pain, were you always this much of a pervert?" She grinned. Her hand lightly squeezed his tip and he flinched.

"I waant-" he moaned.

"You have to ask Harley."

He squirmed, legs opening and closing as his hand went up and down his dick. Finally looking into her eyes, he whispered. "Please bite me. Iwouldloveto.. feel your teeth on me."

"As you wish."