The begging

Hi I am Ksenya and I died.... so let me tell you how I died.

~flashback~
Ksenya POV
I was walking down the street to home when I see a couple of kids in the road. I see a car coming at them so I sprint and get them out of the way.

They both thank me then say 'goodbye and have a nice rest' next thing I know I'm being stabbed in the back. Then I am shot in the head.....

I wake up in a black room and nothing in it...

~flashback end~

I feel myself being pulled and then I get knocked out. I wake up to see a black and white room. I get up to hear bones ratteling I look at myself and I am sans. Not just any sans but underfell sans... then I think why is it black and white? Shouldn't it be black red white and dark colors? Then I think.... this is like a cartoon so cartoonfell? Then I have a throbbing pain in my skull and get memories of this sans and today I go to a lab?

So I get ready and get my clothes on I look in the mirror to see that in my row of sharp teeth I have one black tooth. Then I go downstairs feed me and paps and give him to undyne to watch over him.

I sigh and go to work and I see Gaster? And other people I'm unfamiliar with. Ok ok I don't keep up with the undertale fandom and gasters backstory... I regret it now.

G: sans I need you to recheck the calculations for the machine

Ksenya or now sans: sure

I see Gaster look at me with a not so friendly face.. then I get to calculating the machine. When I look over them the calculations are correct except for a few mistakes. I looked over to see Gaster about to get sucked in! On instinct I teleported and grabbed him so he doesn't get entirely sucked in.

Gaster pov
I see sans come and grab me so I'm not entirely in. I quickly think and decide to give him my soul enhancing his magic and intellect. So I quickly grab my soul and push it into his chest then I feel my body dust away. Then I wake up to see sans and the floor asleep everyone else is dusted. I go over to pick him up only for myself to go through him. 'So I'm a ghost...' sans my host now *sigh*.

1 hour later sans pov
I wake up to see dust everywhere and a ghost Gaster? So I quickly teleport to undynes (I have now control over my teleportation) and get paps bring him home feed him and tuck him into bed... then I collapse on mine and go to a blank black world with Gaster standing their.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it and hope you like reading it reader als-

Sans: Sup
Me: Sans why are you here???? Hang out with Papyrus!!!
Sans: Nope
Me *sighs* bye reader

Me gets out chainsaw: time to go back home sans
Sans: oh sh-
Me: no swearing on my Minecraft Christian server!!!!!
Me chases sans away