Chapter 37

Y/n's POV
I rushed into the hospital wing as soon as I heard that they were escorted their and were finally able to visit.

I ignored the large crowd of students as I pushed my way through. Peter and Remus followed me along with ariel and lily. Simon quickly following.

Tears spring in my eyes as I saw the two unconscious boys. I went In-between their beds and sat down on a near by stool.

Lily, peter and Ariel focused on James as me and Remus focused on sirius. Sirius hair was all over his face as his one of his hands were placed on his chest and the other on his side.

With one of I'm hands I gently removed the hair from his face, while my other hand grabbed Sirius's hand from his side.

I felt eyes on me from the large crowd. Remus sat on another chair and placed his elbows up on the bed grabbing Sirius's hand from his chest.

Lucy came up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder pressing her forehead against the back of Remus's head.

Edmund came up behind me and just laid a hand on my shoulder. I didn't dare to look away from sirius.

I loved him to much to let go

Regulus's POV
I stand infront of the crowd with the Slytherin group and watch how y/n sits at Sirius's side.

Her eyes never left his face. Tears cascading down her cheeks. Same for remus. He looked like a wreck too.

I decided to go check on him. I walk over and stand at food of the bed. The people who were comforting the two boys looked at me, except y/n.

"What are you doing here?" I heard y/n's voice croak out. I looked back her to see she was looking at the sheets of the bed.

"To see if my brother was ok"

"Yeah right. I saw you. I saw you give Alan the orders to hit them" y/n muttered harshly.

She never talked to me like that. Never.

"No I didn't" I lied. I was trying to persuade her back to the Slytherins. She was our little gryffindor.

"Liar."

"Look y/n. I didn't come here to argue I came here to check on my brother" I say. Y/n looks up and glares at me.

Her stare broke my heart. She never looked at me like this.

"What sort of brother would choose winning a game by hurting his brother?! It's also against the rules!! I know you instructed Alan to make sure the bludger hit them! I know you did!! So stop lieing!!" Y/n yelled at me.

Everyone was quite shocked. Y/n never really yelled at someone the way she shouted at me. Her voice was full of hatred, betrayal, sadness, even anger.

"Y/n plea-" I was cut off by y/n getting out of her seat and marching towards me.

"I HATE YOU!" she screamed. She took off the the ring I gave her for Christmas and threw it out the window.

"No" i muttered as I watched the ring disappear put the window. I soon retracted my gaze back to y/n who stormed out of the hospital wing.

The remaining marauders glare at me while Jones and Evans do the same, along with the Pevensies.

Tears trickle down my face. I turn on my heel and leave, not caring if I bumped into the students.

Y/n's POV
I cried. I cried and cried. I know the two boys weren't dead but the fact that it was Regulus who did it broke my heart.

"Why?" I asked my reflection in the mirror. "I love him. He was my best friend." I muttered.

I sobbed as I watched my face become messior. I turned on the tap and scooped up some water splashing it on my face.

I breathe as I place my hands on either side of the sink. I look up to my reflection to see me having bright red eyes.

They were just like my ones back in narnia when I was with willex and her family

They were just like my ones back in narnia when I was with willex and her family. I gasp in horror and move back slipping on the wet floor.

I gasp as I hit m head on the floor. Hard. I groan and sit up. I soon feel dizzy and lightheaded. My vision Started going blurry as I see a male figure rush towards me. Their black hair waving around as he run to my body.

As I loose my conscious I see a glimpse of the uniform....

Slytherin....

~done~