7

At 4 am

Jimin pov

I woke up, I sat on the bed and took the glass and the mug. I realize that the mug is empty, I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to get some water.

I was feeling so excited which made me not even be able to sleep. I drink the water, I put my head on the table and sigh.

What if we do not win? I am really prepared for this performance and if we don't win I will be disappointed and sad.

Jungkook pov

I woke up to a buzzing noise, I looked at the small table and it was my phone. I took my phone from the table and checked who it was, it was san (didn't use sanie for a long time, I missed him) I answered the call.

San: hi kook, sorry for disturbing you.

Jungkook: no it's okay sanie, what's the matter?

San: I heard that you and your partner will be performing today.

Jungkook: that's right.

San: me and woo will be there watching you and I really trust that you two will win!

Jungkook: thx sanie! But aren't you in China?

San: yeah but we are on a little break because of this pandemic.

Jungkook: oh okay!.

San: if y'all win then we should definitely celebrate this!

Jungkook: yes we should.

San: I really wanna meet your partner! He should be a good dancer! Is he just your partner or?

Jungkook: he's my boyfriend too.

San: oh boy I know you're chuckling! You look like you really like him?

Jungkook: he's the love of my life Sanie! But aren't you sleeping?

San: no I'm awake but woo is sleeping next to me so if I get up he'll notice and tell me to not leave.

I giggled

Jungkook: so he's still clingy and scared for you to leave him.

San: yes. He said laughing quietly

San: I'll go to bed kook, see you tomorrow!

Jungkook: bye sanie!. I hung up and put the phone back.

I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen. I noticed that Jimin rested his head on the table and was sleeping.

I went to him and sat next to him, I caressed his head as he turned around his head to me.

Jimin: kook?

Jungkook: why are you sleeping here sweetie?

Jimin: I'm not sleeping cause I can't... I'm too excited...

I kissed his cheek as he smiled.

Jimin lifted his head up and rested it on my chest.

Jimin: I'm sleepy but I can't sleep.

Jungkook: I can do massages?

Jimin: I'm not sure if that will help kook..

Jungkook: let's still try. I carried him to the bedroom and placed him on the bed, I went next to him and started to play with his hair.

Jimin: I love you kookie.

Jungkook: I love you sweetheart. I kissed his head and continued to play with his hair.