A Day At The Pool

Kokichis pov

"alright boys get your stuff it's time to go" I yelled. Gonta came running up with kota snuggled into his arm.

"is everyone really? Then let's go!"

Today we planned to have a family day out at the leisure centre. The pool had finally opened and I was dieing to take a dip with my family!

I walked in, booked a hour and walked into the changing rooms. We all got changed into our trunks and walked to the pool.

The two of us jumped in. Kota wasn't old enough to swim so I had to hold onto him and keep at the shallow end since I'm pretty small. Kota acted up at first, whining and complaining about the cold water but thankfully they settled down and even started to enjoy the water. I looked at gonta and smiled.

"it's nice to get out with our kid every once in a while isn't it gonta?"

"gonta agrees" gonta said kissing me and kota on the head.

After me and gonta had our fun we took kota to the kiddie pool and sat him down in the shallow water. He splashed around happily. We smiled at him. He's so cute!

Eventually our hour was up and we had to leave the pool. We got changed into our regular clothes and left the leisure centre.

"was that fun baby?" I asked

"aha" kota babbled

"how about we go out and do fun things every Sunday?"

"yep yep!" kota cheered.

I laughed and got in the car to drive us home.