𝟞 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕚'𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕟 (𝟚)

How?

   Li'cerans weren't supposed to be able to travel through space. That meant the Aspect in front of him wasn't here just by himself. Best case scenario, a small pirate band had tried to attack Li'cera and They were now using alien technology after fending off the invasion. Worst case scenario, Li'cera was now a slave army, a horde of oppressed men and women, used as cannon fodder and pawns in a larger Empire's wars.

   In other words, Ferro had messed up in an irreparable and horrifying way. Ferro's eyes narrowed. According to his notes and speculations, Cier seemed to be stabilizing, recovering from the Seraphic - Somnian war. He wasn't going to let these people destroy this planet as well.

   Ferro's sub machine guns let out a deafening roar as bullets flew at Ethan. Ethan took a deep breath. This part was a bit tricky. Spinning the brush, he rushed toward his assailant, determined to end this quick. The bullets ricocheted off the spinning pole, flying in every which direction. But Ferro wasn't going to let him get close.  A wall of iron  coated with cesium erupted from the ground, creating a flaming wall between the two. Over the wall flew solid titanium rounds, punching massive craters into the ground. Leaping back, Ethan drew himself a flame resistant suit with his brush. As the deadly projectiles whizzed pass him, Ethan realized he would most certainly die if he couldn't close the distance. 

   Using the the brush to vault over the metal wall and the raging inferno that covered it, Ethan landed on the other side. But when he looked down, he realized that had been a mistake. A block of cesium appeared right below his feet in the shallow water, and in a huge explosion, Ethan was blown sky high, only protected by the shield he had managed to draw at the last second. This was getting a bit too loud and dangerous for his taste. drawing several huge shields, he used them to block Ferro's attacks as he hurtled toward his adversary. Ferro choked as Ethan's hand closed around his neck, and quickly summoned a dagger, which he then touched to the young man's stomach.

   A stalemate.

Ferro's eyes narrowed. "Aspect, what brings you to Cier?"

   Ethan stumbled back. How did this man know about him? How many people knew who he was? Had the porn sites he had frequented finally hacked his computer? It didn't matter. This wasn't the priority. He'd be leaving this planet soon enough. He just had to get his-

"You looking for your first wing, Li'ceran?" Ferro smirked. "You're a bit of a late bloomer aren't you?"

"Y,yes..." Ethan answered, flustered, then quickly added, "For your information, Im from Eden, not that backwater shit hole."

"Ah. So that's how you came here. You have dimensional gates there or something if i remember correctly."

"Yeah... something like that."