In coffee shop

Sofia does part time job in a cafe ...!

Darth and his friends was passing by there and then James saw Sofia ....!

James : oh ! Isn't this girl look like Sofia ....?

Darth : who Sofia .? Ah ! That cheap girl !

Zaif : Do you guys , wanna drink some spicy coffee ☕ 😏....?

Darth : ah ! let's go .. .

After saying they enters in coffee shop and Sofia sees them ...

Sofia : what are they doing here ? Oh mah ! 

Oh mike could you please go and take their order !

Mike (worker) : seriously .... Don't you see I am already  busy ... Go and take it yourself !!

Sofia :  hmm ... Okay .....
Why did I even bothered myself when I know he'll not listen to me 😑...

Sofia : welcome sir ... What do you want to order 😐 ?

Darth : we want .... Oh ! You that cheap girl Sofia right ...what are you doing here ?

James : Don't you see she is here to clean cup and plates ! 😹

Zaif : Ohk ! Now I understand why you smell like dish washing soap 😹,,

After listening to their shit 10 mins...

Sofia : if you don't want to order then you can go okay !! 👍

Darth : Hey ! Don't you have manners ? Don't you know how to talk with your customers ?

Zaif  : call your owner ! Where is your owner I said call him !

Owner : what happened sir ! 😱

James : what type of staff you have see... She doesn't even know how to talk ... Uh! What we expect them a cheap cafe and cheap staff ....

Owner : I am sorry sir!  I'll take your order personally sir ...

Zaif : Do you think now we want to drink something in this cheap cafe...
Let's go ...

Owner : sorry sir .... sir !

Owner : hey! You girl get out right now ... You are fired .. get out ! 😡

Sofia : but sir listen to me !

Owner : I said get out !

( Sophia took off her apron and threw it at  Owner's mouth and left. )

Sofia : What does he think he is ..?
            And Those aasholes just wait and see... You'll pay for what you did ! 🤬
Now I have to search a new job uff! 😤

Next day in school
( She sat on the same seat ..)

Sofia enters...

Darth : see who comes a dish washer 😂

Zara : what are they talking about Sofia ?

Sofia : nothing...!

Zara :  btw... Sofia why are you sitting here even after knowing what type of person he is ?

Sofia : so , then give me your seat because there is no space other than this ! ,👀

   ( As soon as Liam enters he sees Sofia sitting there again ....)

Liam : what are you? I clearly said to you yesterday not to sit here !! 😡

Sofia : okay then give me another seat I'll sit there without saying anything...
Give me ...
If you want to sit here then sit if not then go and find yourself a seat ...!

Teacher : Both of you  !
                Don't you see I'm here..
                Go out of my class right now..

After listening to the teacher both of them went out of class....

Liam : Don't you understand clearly ?

He grabbed Sofia's collar

Liam : I never saw such a dumb girl in my life .. if you want to attend this school then do your best to stay away from me !

Sofia : first of all leave my collar and second don't you dare to touch me again or I'll punch you that hard that no doctor will be able to bring you to consciousness ...

( Liam was shocked after listening to her he gave up and went to corner and stood their silently ...)

After school .....

Sofia : Now I have to find a job as soon as possible .... ..

( She was walking on road and saw a factory , where was written ( need a worker. ) She saw and went there , as she needed money she took  advance money 💵 and did a deal with manager to work there for 1 month ...).

She started working there ...(overtime hours)

Sofia : uf ! These are really heavy ...

Suddenly she heard a shouting sound as she went there , she saw ...! 🗯️ 😱😱

Thank you for reading...💜
I'll upload next part on Wednesday ..
As she (Sofia ) is alone she does part-time job okay .. (even if she is a student okay )

I'll do my best 💜
Fighting ✊ 💜