Happy ending

Yoongi pov

"I know you can't respond to me now but I love you so much. The first time I saw you I couldn't take my eyes off you. You don't know but I waited there till you were out of my sight. I know I avoided you before but that is because I didn't want you get hurt. But still you got hurt at the end. And I feel guilty for not saving you. I know you would never forgive me" I say as I hold her hand.

It's been 12 hours since we came here. It's 9 in the morning. Doctor told she will wake up this morning. After she wakes up I'm never going to leave her. I will always stay by her side. Please wake up y/n.

Y/n pov

It's all black. You don't remember what happened yesterday. Wait I was stabbed by so called ex. Yes this must be after life. Wait something smells weird here. Some thing like

HOSPITAL.

I'm not dead? I'm in hospital. I open my eyes. So it's true someone saved me. I hope it's Sam. Wait no I don't need her. She tried to kill me. I don't need you SAMANTHA. Wait there's someone. I see to my side only to notice a man holding my hand and sleeping on it. I guess who it is. I try to move my hand without waking whoever that is. But I failed. He woke up and turned towards me. Wait. Is that......

YOONGI.

Brain stop giving me hallucinations. How can he be here. He is avoiding me right.
"Thank god you woke up. I was waiting for you to wake up" he said holding my hand tightly but yet gently.

"Umm yoongi what are you doing here. I mean the only thing I remember is being stabbed by someone" I ask not wanting to expose my friends.

"Y/n I have something important to tell you" he paused to get your permission. You just nod telling him to continue.

"The reason why I was avoiding you was to keep you safe. But in the end you got hurt. I was threatened by someone to stay away from you. Otherwise they would hurt you. Sorry for being a coward towards you. I'm really sorry. And answer for your confession is. Yes I do like you. No actually I love you. I know it's too fast but these past few days I knew how important you were to me. I know you are angry on me. I understand. But just remember I still love you-

"Yoongi I love you too. And no I'm not angry on you. I understand you. Even if I'm in your situation I would do the same. And no need to hide who that is. I know it's my friends. I'm sorry you were threatened by them. I apologise behalf of them" I am just too happy that he feels the same as me. But I'm still disappointed by the fact that my best friends were the reason behind all this.

He cups my face and leans in. I also do the same. His soft lips placed on my lips. And that's how I shared my first kiss.

The end

~ a/n
I know this book is shitty and I didn't expect you all to like it. I actually wanted to end this asap so I can start my new book. I will share information about it soon. And I promise I will be regular with that book.
Borahae 🤧💜❤️