40 : Wedding day Pt .1

*EPILOGUE FOR PART ONE*

MADDISON'S POV.

I wake up with all the girls and my sister in law's dancing on my bed screaming "It's your wedding!!"

I laugh and get up as Selena hugs me.
"You are officially going to be my sister now!!" She squeals as we hug.

"Well let's go we have made you a very special bath today and we all have to get ready soon." Mia says as they push me in the bathroom. I look around to see a bubble bath ready for me and they even kept my cherry body wash which Grey loved to smell.

After showering I come out in my robe and I am dragged to the vanity table. The makeup artist is doing my makeup while my hair is done by Amelia.

"Okay..your hair and makeup is done..now let's get you in the wedding dress. I can't wait for Grey to see you he is going to cry!!" Amelia says as we all laugh.

I slowly wear my dress and see my self in the mirror. This dress is my dream wedding attire.

This dress was immediately agreed by my mom and Amelia and they loved it

This dress was immediately agreed by my mom and Amelia and they loved it. I slowly open the door and make my way to the bedroom. All the girls and my mom and mama start to cry after seeing me.

"Oh my god!! You look so beautiful!" Mom says as she hugs me.
"You're getting married!!" Mama says.

I call my mom , mom and Amelia mama. It's like I have two mother's.

"Girl you are looking so gorgeous..oh and Nico just delivered this letter to you. It's from Grey!" Selena says as she hands me the letter.

Dear Mads,
My Maddison Russo - Castro now!!
I know right now you are wearing the wedding dress and you are looking absolutely beautiful and gorgeous. I just want you to know that I love you and only you for the rest of my life.
See you at the altar babygirl!.
Forever and Always!
~ Greyson.

I laugh and cry at the same time after reading that letter.
"O my god!! He's making me cry now!!" I say I turn around and see all my bridesmaids in their dresses.
"Holy...my goodness..you all look so beautiful and hot!!" I cry as I give Selena, Raven, Victoria, Alaska hugs.
Mia is my maid of honor so she has a different dress bit the bridesmaids have emerald green dresses.