-25-

Yuri's POV

"Pack up your things. I'm going to send you to your grandparent's house." My mom told me as she walked inside my room. It's been a week since Haruto and I fought. He's been trying to talk to me but I... still can't.

"Why am I going to stay there?" I asked, not getting the point of my stay because they live in a province.

"I wouldn't be able to concentrate if I have to watch you making sure that you won't meet up with Haruto. If you're with them, I wouldn't have to worry about you until the day of your marriage with Doyoung."

I tittered, making her glare at me. I just stood up and grabbed my luggage then opened my closet to pack some clothes.

"You don't even have to force me. I'm going to do it anyways." My mom's expression looked so happy right now.

That's right. Doyoung is the only choice I have. Their family can help our company. I'll just have to...

"That's great. You'll be leaving tonight." She went out of my room and that's when my tears started to fall.

"I'll just have to... forget Haruto... right?" My tears continued to stream down my face as I remembered my dad. Why do I always need to forget someone I love?

How can I be so unlucky with love?

-

Haruto's POV

"Okay 1 and 2 and 3 an- Haruto, you're wrong again." Mashiho stood beside me and showed me the right dance step. I just nodded at him and then we started to dance all over again.

"1 and 2 and 3 and 4 an- That's it. We're taking a short break." Hyunsuk announced and I knew that it's because of me. He gestured to me to follow him outside the practice room.

"Haruto, is there something wrong? You shouldn't be acting like this. The CEO wouldn't like it. Our debut is getting nearer."

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'm just... really worried abo-"

"About Yuri?" He ended my sentence and I just nodded. I ruffled my own hair out of frustration and leaned my back on the wall.

"You still haven't talked to her?" He asked me and I nodded. I've been trying to call her and I've already sent countless messages but I haven't received any response.

"Maybe you should take a day off. I'll explain it to our managers." Hyunsuk hyung told me as he patted my shoulders. I thanked him and went inside to grab my bag.

After 30 minutes, I arrived at my house and the silence is killing me. As I laid down the couch and closed my eyes, Yuri's face flashed on my mind.

Maybe I... said too much. 

I opened my phone and dialed Yuri's number. As it rang, I thought that she won't answer it but to my surprise, she did.

"Yu-Yuri?" The other side is filled with silence but the fact that she answered my call is already making me smile.

"Yuri are you alright? Have you been eating we-"

"We need to talk." She suddenly talked, cutting me off. My heart started to beat faster as I had a feeling about what we're talking about. The call ended and then I received a text message from Yuri.

She told me to meet up at the playground near my house and that she's already there. I immediately ran out of my house and after 5 minutes, I arrived and saw her sitting on the swing.

I pulled her into a tight hug but she pushed me away.

"I'll talk to my parents. I'll tell them that I'll marry you. Don't worry Yuri, I'll try to find a wa-"

"You don't understand, Haruto." Her eyes showed that she's been crying.

"I CAN DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!" I shouted, my voice almost cracking as my tears started to fall.

"But I can't, Haruto. I cannot do nothing when I know that I can save my father's company. I can't choose you for my own selfish reasons."

"Your father wanted you to be with someone you love!" 

"I know but! How can I do that if I know how hard he worked just to build that company?" Tears began to fall from her eyes and even if I wiped it, it won't stop. The pain in my chest just continued to worsen seeing her cry.

"Maybe we're... not meant for each other after all." She mumbled but I understood her. I looked up, trying to stop my tears. She removed my grip on her body and took a few steps away from me.

"Just remember that...I love you so, so much, Haruto."

---

Hello everyone! I just wanted to ask if you want this to be a bit longer? I can end this soon or play with the plot to make it longer.

So, what do you think?