The deal.

Pearl's pov

I ran to my house and Kkami was running next to me. I opened the door and my dad was watching TV and thank God he didn't see me.
"Hi dad,talk to you later because Kkami was running a lot and I am sweating." I said running to my room.

I threw my clothes and went in the bathroom for a bath. The hot water calmed me down. I let it hit me and that's when I broke down and started crying. I was really going to die like my mom.

But was it really Hyunjin's fault? I mean he said he wanted to help me but he did it the most wrong way possible. Maybe for him the sea isn't scary. It's indeed his home. He is a merman after all maybe he doesn't know how humans feel. I hit him too. That's what I regret the most. I didn't even know him to do that, not that it is right in general, but yeah.
Fuck I have to apologize to him. Will he come back though maybe I pissed him too much. He is hot when he is angry-
UM WTF PEARL?????? Did you really just-?
Ohh noo girl forget his beautiful face and his fine body now.
Nononono get out of the shower you dumb bitch.
I dried myself, I bathed Kkami too and I went to bed. I was so tired I didn't even realized I slept.

Next morning
I woke up not feeling like a dead person for once.
I went to the kitchen for breakfast and I found my dad there.
"Good morning dad" I said and started making something to eat.
"Good morning sweetheart. Yesterday I went to your room and check on you and you were already asleep. Are you okay?" he sound worried.
"Haha yes dad I'm fine. Kkami takes all my energy and I love him. We are having a great time." I said smiling.
"You are lucky that it's summer and you don't homework to do." he smiled.

After I finished I decided to clean up my room and go grocery shopping and buy food for Kkami.
I took Kkami with me and we went to super market, we got some things and head back home.
Kkami run to the path to the secret beach.
"Kkami what is it?" I asked him
He barked excited and he tried to show me to go to the beach.
"Fine fine let's go only for a little we have to go back home for lunch. " I said we started walking down the path.

The moment we stepped on the beach I saw him there again. He seemed anxious.
Kkami ran to him again and he smiled seeing him. He pet him and I giggled because both looked adorable.
"Aren't you afraid of someone seeing you?" I asked him.
"You mean other than you? This is called secret beach for a reason I don't know how you find it." he said and turned to look at me.
"Technically Kkami found it but okay" I said and he seemed little confused.
"Your slave has a name? Kkami?" he scratched his head confused.
"He isn't my slave wtf. He is a dog I found him running around my house alone and it's now my dog I needed a friend, my best friend."

Hearing the best friend he looked at the sea with sadness in his eyes.
"You don't have a best friend?" I asked him
"I had but I hurt him without wanted too so I have years to see him." he said
"I'm sorry" I said.
"For what?" he asked
"That you can't see your friend and for hitting you yesterday. You were just trying to help me. Thank you but don't do it again at least this way." I smiled to him and he slyly smiled too.
"I'm sorry too. When you hit me you reminded me of someone and I got angry with you when it wasn't even your fault. I don't know how to be friendly. I am willing to try though.

Let's make a deal." he sounded excited.
"What kind of deal?" I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow.
"I will teach you how to swim and you will teach me how to be a good friend." he said and smiled.
"I'm afraid of the sea remember? Why would I agree with this?" I asked him ironically.
"You have me you are going to be fine. Do I have to remind you I am a merman. I'm not going to leave you alone and because I am handsome and you will be happy to enjoy this view. " he said ckockily and showed himself off.
"Uhh nah this ain't gonna work if you are like this." I said frustrated.
"I'm kidding,I'm kidding. I just want to help you not to be afraid of my home. I feel like you like you love the sea but something is pushing you away from it" he said serious this time.
"Okay okay enough. It's a deal. Tomorrow evening I will come again. I have to go home now. Bye Hyunjin." I said and waved at him.
"Bye Pearl" he waved back at me and smiled.