How does this mission ends?

You haven't slept good last night, you saw every hour of the clock. There was only one thing you could think about, John Constantine.

You wake up when you hear your message tone on your phone, you take your phone from your bedside table and check the clock, 8am, It's the first time that you wake up so early. Now that you're awake you decide to take a shower because you cannot sleep anymore.

You choose for an easy outfit, a blue jeans with a dark red top and your nike sneakers. You take your things out of the closet and close your room door.

In the hallway you meet Ava who says "good morning" with a big smile. You give her a good morning back and walk on to the bathroom.

Once at the bathroom, you open the door and enter. You lock the door behind you and turn around, you see John just coming out of the shower with a towel around his waist, smiling at you. You can't help yourself by looking at his body.

"Enjoying the view are we?"  He asked you. Your cheeks are turning a bit red but after a few seconds you decide to answer.

"Couldn't be better waking up by this view."  You tell him. John gives you a hungry look. At that moment you hear someone screaming and the door opens.

"John how many times do I have to tell you, only 20 minutes in the bathroom!"  Sara said. she watched John half naked and yourself standing in the bathroom, she looked straight into your eyes.

"Oh don't mind us luv I'm just done with showering." John passed you and squeezed quickly your arm before leaving the bathroom. Once John was far enough away that he wouldn't hear you, opened Sara her mouth.

" So I guess that conversation from last night went well" . She says with a grin. Yes it went well until Nate walked in! You tell yourself.

"nothing happend last night but that would've been different if Nate hadn't walked in!"  You tell Sara with an annoying tone. "We were about to kiss but then Nate screwed it up by walking into the library"  Sara rolls her eyes. "Ugh typically Nate, always rushing in at the wrong time."  You give Sara a nod.

Sara got out of the bathroom so you could take a shower. You're going to check again if the door is locked, you don't want anyone to suddenly see you showering, if John walked it it wouldn't be a problem for you, you tell yourself.

*                                                                                                                                                                                              *

After 15 minutes in the bathroom, you go to the kitchen to drink a glass fruit juice, Nate and Ava are also there. They greet you by smiling and you nod back to them. When you have taken your fruit juice you walk to the chair along Ava. You suddenly see a rabbit slip past your feet and a few second after you see Gary running to grab the rabbit, he bumps into you so that all your fruit juice goes over your fresh clothes. " Gary are you freaking blind !? " You yell at him.

" I, I- I'm so sorry (y/n), Gary jr. slipped out of room and ran all over the Waverider."  You give him an annoying face. "I just got out of the shower with fresh clothes, now I can do it all over again!" Ava and Nate give Gary an eye roll and a sigh. He tried to apologize but you just walk past him angrily back to your room. You mumble a few swear words in the hallway while taking off you T-shirt. It's a little cold in your bra. 

John heard your curse and came out of his room, his eyes went straight to your bra. "I heard you curse luv, but I see I should be the one cursing." He tells you still looking at your bra. John sees your dirty T-shirt in your hands. "What happened luv?" He asks you."Well Gary thought it would be fun to have a rabbit on the Waverider, but it seems that the rabbit escaped from his bedroom and he wanted to catch it and bunched against me when I just had a fruit juice in my hands."