Misbehavior

Misbehavior: Ultimate Delinquent Execution: Executed!
The Ultimate Delinquent (S/N) is dropped into Monokumas office, where he berates S/N for "being disrespectful and breaking rules" and that S/N is "going to be expelled from the academy". S/N is thrown out the back of the academy into a seemingly closed off alleyway. S/N tried to run out, but the alleyway tilted every time they tried. Monokuma yelled "prove your talent or I'll really expel you!". They had a spray paint can, a baseball bat, and a broken vending machine. There was no way to break stone with a wood bat. S/N hit the vending machine...and a Monokuma came out and hit them back. They both fought until S/N won, wounded everywhere. They grabbed the spray paint can and closed their eyes for a second. The spray paint attached to their hand. "Make a beautiful, wonderful mural! Of me, of course! Upupupupu...".
They sprayed the spray paint. It was their blood. They had to do it. To escape. They sprayed to the best of their ability. They were almost passed out from blood loss when they finished. "Hmmm...Ehh. It doesn't portray my handsomeness well enough. Puhuhu."
Monokuma grabbed the bat and went behind S/N. "This is what you call vandalism!" Monokuma beat the life out of S/N until they were more like a pulp on the sidewalk. Monokuma ran up to the camera and broke it. Leaving everyone in disbelief.
Execution Complete!